PDA

View Full Version : Meriva BCM dump

ervinhodo
1st September, 2023, 08:22 PM
First hello DK people Im strugling with an opel ecu swap issue I will explain short what ive done
Reset ecu with carprog adapt ecu all ok , now bcm and cluster ID number fault Ive managed to get the cluster reset and adapt but the BCM is my nightmare , so I dismantle it read 93c66 so I hope somebody can tell me the pin code
The original pin code is 6491 I hope the one in bcm is different would explain everything.
Its an Mriva A 2003 1.6xe ecu
Also is it possible to virgin the file and to write back ?

ervinhodo
1st September, 2023, 10:15 PM
Update to the investigation I think the file is corrupt ,compared it to a dump 93c66 corsa you can see difference because some field filled with xxx but on internet dump are not .
I would appreciate if someone has bcm dump from acutal Meriva A to save me

volodin69
1st September, 2023, 11:31 PM
Pin code is 4619. Put ignition for about an hour and try again to recode all modules from start. Reset and recode
Of read eep in 16bit code is 6491. If read in 8bit is 4619.

ervinhodo
2nd September, 2023, 09:59 AM
Ive tried those combination , look under security status its inactive , Im sure I managed to get inside bcm with original pin with opcom when i press reset It didnt finish correctly my guess , I just cant reset the bcm to adapt ID number

stas12
2nd September, 2023, 10:20 AM
...pin is 6491,when reset bcm switch off ignition and wait minimum 30 second before switch again on and all be fine.

ervinhodo
2nd September, 2023, 10:55 AM
...pin is 6491,when reset bcm switch off ignition and wait minimum 30 second before switch again on and all be fine.
Opcom just stucks with wait checking security code

stas12
2nd September, 2023, 11:17 AM
chek another version,older of opcom.

ervinhodo
2nd September, 2023, 11:48 AM
chek another version,older of opcom.
Tried older version still happens the same , is there a way to reset it with eeprom dump ?

stas12
2nd September, 2023, 11:58 AM
,,,try this dump,pin 7920

ervinhodo
2nd September, 2023, 12:56 PM
,,,try this dump,pin 7920
Thanks buddy , but it doesnt work opcom just stuck on checking security code ,this has to be op com faulty I cant find any new nearby
Now immo light is blinking wich means new pin in bcm ,I wonder if reset via dump could work but I dont have anything like that.
Maybe someone has better idea possible to clone ECU completly to make the ID fault go away, I tried cloning ecu eeprom only but have the faults ID recivied from bcm invalid.
I have tech2 vxdiag but cant enter cluster nor bodyu module wich is weird ,autel doesnt have bcm reset option only vin number but not enough.

vladanr
2nd September, 2023, 02:03 PM
just reset bcm and disconect batery for 5 min

ervinhodo
2nd September, 2023, 02:04 PM
just reset bcm and disconect batery for 5 min
Thats the problem I cant reset BCM
I manage to reset Instrument cluster , immobiliser ,ecu , readapt keys but im stuck at BCM , when i reset cluster on me new ecu the ID fault goes away but bcm fault cant unless i figure a different way to reset it

filutek
3rd September, 2023, 04:58 PM
Unlog ......

ervinhodo
3rd September, 2023, 09:23 PM
Unlog ......
Thanks , Is it enough just to write eeprom and car start ,or need adapt ?,because cluster enough just reset

volodin69
3rd September, 2023, 09:26 PM
If bcm is reseted, need to addapt it with car's pin code. Also, for this kind of jobs use opcom v1.39. Will be ok in dash and bcm reprogramming.