PDA

View Full Version : Check tuning

alaaomer
3rd September, 2023, 06:30 PM
Hello.

Anyone can help with check this stage 1?

File is with stage 1 + pops + opf off and decat.

Can anyone check the file is good please?
Audi RS6 2020

waldi1979
3rd September, 2023, 07:12 PM
Don't you trust the member of MHH?

Krisfuzzy
3rd September, 2023, 07:27 PM
Don't you trust the member of MHH?This is same software but another file , another tuner...

alaaomer
3rd September, 2023, 07:44 PM
This is same software but another file , another tuner...

Correct, and i only want to be sure the tune is good?

Krisfuzzy
3rd September, 2023, 07:50 PM
Correct, and i only want to be sure the tune is good?the only way you have is to write it in the car, both files and see the differences, I have an idea about the two files, but allow me it's strange that you ask on a forum for opinions on a 2020 car file that it costs more than 120,000 euros.
Greetings.

alaaomer
3rd September, 2023, 07:56 PM
Whether the car costs 50,000 euros or 200,000 euros is not really relevant, I am asking if anyone can help see if the tune that has been done is well done or not, thanks for the answer.

Krisfuzzy
3rd September, 2023, 08:04 PM
instead it is important, do you want an opinion from those who know how tuning ? On a brand new ecu? well dear friend not everything is free.

alaaomer
3rd September, 2023, 08:06 PM
I have never written someone should do something for me for free, if you have knowledge of that ECU, and can help with a few things I need, I will gladly pay.. :)

Krisfuzzy
3rd September, 2023, 08:17 PM
I know what you wrote, but here in this place the administrators don't like the requests for money from the tuners, on the contrary they like those who ask for everything for free, since they manage the forum and we are guests we have to abide by the rules, so the first step must be taken by those looking for something. If no one will answer you tomorrow, find me so that I will take a look at them and give you my opinion.
Good night

volodin69
3rd September, 2023, 09:43 PM
Don't you trust the member of MHH?

:)).......