PDA

View Full Version : Come on then!!!!

Techhead
24th March, 2010, 07:13 PM
Which is the ultimate, the nearest to perfect microcontroller reader/programmer on the market:questionmark:

And

Why:questionmark:

dimitar
24th March, 2010, 11:52 PM
Which is the ultimate, the nearest to perfect microcontroller reader/programmer on the market:questionmark:

And

Why:questionmark:
There is no perfect one.It depends on which micro you work on.Select the one you need . I have Xprog Upa Seeprog Needhams emp21 Pony prog........... All have their purpose

PremierD
25th March, 2010, 12:01 AM
Dataman Pro 48....

z786
25th March, 2010, 12:09 AM
judging by your title it seems your offering some1 a fight
judging by your question it seems you havnt read thru this greatly educative forum, if you wud have you wud have got good/bad points on all programmers, you shud search b4 posting

br

Techhead
25th March, 2010, 12:13 PM
Z789 - Judging by your reply, you sound like a teacher (the unpopular one ;-) ).

I felt we needed a thread stating the pro's and cons of each and felt people who had a product that they felt was so good or so bad could list here to help others when making their choice of which unit to buy, as buying the incorrect product can prove costly.

Also without knowing the make model of each trawling through this greatly educative forum could take years and just maybe we don't have that much time and from what others have learrnt we can move on and have a summary on one thread, personal experiences of using, finding faults with etc of the common or not so common programmers.

"judging by your title it seems your offering some1 a fight" The title was purely to draw attention to the thread not to look for a fight, sorry if i drew you in on false pretences but there are no fights going on in here, like you have come to looking for ;-)

Thanks to those who gave help.

carbandit
25th March, 2010, 01:54 PM
beeprog is very good ....never had a problem with my unit cost 290 usd from obdfactory...adapters are roughly 30 -40 usd also

z786
25th March, 2010, 11:08 PM
im not a teacher, jus a learner like you

if you wanna do a proper job, you have 2 do proper research. rest is up 2 u

Techhead
26th March, 2010, 08:58 PM
Does beeprog work with HC08 security locked micro controller do ya know? like found in MB immo's?

PremierD
26th March, 2010, 09:06 PM
Now do you want to check out the Device list...or someone just to tell you mate ....

ELNEC - Products - Device Programmers - BeeProg+ (http://www.elnec.com/products/device-programmers/beeprogplus/)