PDA

View Full Version : will not sync

jimlan
25th March, 2010, 01:45 PM
Hi, sometimes, not all, my touch will not sync the tunes I put in Itunes, onto ipod, other times tunes that are on it get removed, any idea.

cheers

ianmac
25th March, 2010, 01:57 PM
Sounds to me that you have not got "AppSync" installed...

If your iphone/ipod is jailbroken then you will have Cydia on it & then you will to go into Cydia to install AppSync,
After Appsync is installed, you will have to download/install a legal App through iTunes first (even a free App will do).

Otherwise iTunes will give your sort of problem, due to the fact iTunes will not allow the cracked Apps to sync...

--- Ian ---

jimlan
25th March, 2010, 07:21 PM
Hi, jailbroken, have appsync, everything was going ok to the last few albums I have put on, some sync, some dont.

cheers

ianmac
26th March, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hi, jailbroken, have appsync, everything was going ok to the last few albums I have put on, some sync, some dont.

cheers

Ok, so it's music your having trouble with & not Apps..

In that case it would not matter about the Appsync program, as that is just for Apps... lol

With the music problem the only thing I can think of is seeing that it is only the last few albums that your having problems with, could it be lack of space left on your ipod to take the last few albums?

Even if itunes show that you have enough space, it might not nessesary be right, as I seem to remember that with certain methods of jailbreaking pocedures on iphones/ipods a hidden space sometimes gets created during the jailbreak procedure that might not show up in itunes, have a check on your ipod in settings + about, & have a look @ what remaining space you have left.

Another thing to check is the format of the last few albums that wont sync:
i.e. are they all in (mp3) format & if the have been converted + loaded in itunes the same way as your other albums...

--- Ian ---