PDA

View Full Version : Nissan qashqai EDC17C84 DPF Advice please

stefaudio
15th September, 2023, 01:04 PM
Hello friends, I need your advice and help.
My friend bought this car a week ago and after a short drive he started complaining about smoking (black smoke) and reduced power,
after a short inspection we found out that the DPF filter of the car was removed (physically removed ) but I don't have the knowledge to check
if it is software removed as well. Please whoever knows to check and if not please stop it
The ecu is readed on bench with KT200 EDC17C84

Krisfuzzy
15th September, 2023, 01:23 PM
Before buying a car you need to check carefully. Now who can solve this problem for you? I could but I don't have time to waste here.
Greetings

stefaudio
15th September, 2023, 01:43 PM
Thank you very much for the good advice and help. I'm just wondering why you're even wasting your time answering a call for help.Now is the time to help a friend, not advice on how and why it should have been done...... Stay healthy and good luck

p.s. And why do you claim to be able to help when you haven't even looked at the file I've attached, or are you just some kind of fortune teller

stefaudio
15th September, 2023, 01:57 PM
Please someone just check the file,nothing else

farawhy1
15th September, 2023, 02:54 PM
here ............ dpf off

stefaudio
15th September, 2023, 03:37 PM
Thanks bro,i will test and report

eculevel
15th September, 2023, 09:14 PM
Hello friends, I need your advice and help.
My friend bought this car a week ago and after a short drive he started complaining about smoking (black smoke) and reduced power,
after a short inspection we found out that the DPF filter of the car was removed (physically removed ) but I don't have the knowledge to check
if it is software removed as well. Please whoever knows to check and if not please stop it
The ecu is readed on bench with KT200 EDC17C84

my friend even removing dpf from the car should not smoke black, and when it clogs there is always a reason. if the car smokes black and loses power it's because there is a lack of air. check pipes,intercooler and if the westgate of the turbo charges