PDA

View Full Version : MB C250CDI W204 4MATIC (AWD) AUTO. CRD2 ECU - CHIPTUNE

AR REMAP PORTO
20th September, 2023, 05:49 PM
Hi all, so i have a case with this car where, customer came in for a DPF delete, which ive done without issues, car runs fine (no regen, white smoke, or high idle), everything good.

He cameback a few days ago from vacay, and wanted me to stg1 tune this car (which ive done previously C/E 200, C/E 220, C/E 250cdi all RWD some manual others auto. with CRD2 and CRD3 managements without any kind of problems).

U cant mess much with this ecu's as they come very well calibrated from factory, with only raising certain values it possible to achieve fine tuning.

Issue is with this one any change i make results in flashing coil light and no start condition, no faults in ecu and only one fault in TCU (which is CAN comms with DB81 instrument cluster has a malfunction).

I use WinOLS to make tune but i cant find the usual 24x9 Gearbox Torque limiter map, is this maybe why it acts up and fails to start, due to it detecting higher torque values in static torque limiters, and the gearbox one staying stock?

If i use original file it starts fine and if i use the one with DPF OFF it starts fine also, only with one map change in the tune that it does the symptom described above and it does not start at all.

I attach stock file if anyone wants to look at it or if anyone have experienced this before, let me know.

Just trying to get a conclusion to this situation.

Thanks!