PDA

View Full Version : iphone 3gs vs HTC hd2

richesco
26th March, 2010, 05:08 AM
which of these two phones idoes people prefer still cant decide, any help would be welcome thx

mikeadams1985
27th March, 2010, 10:21 PM
had an iphone 3gs for a year.
upgraded to the htc hd2, fantastic phone and spec wise, it wipes the floor with the iphone.
Has all the power you need, but nothing to make use of it.
Getting programs on the htc is a pain, and to do tasks is a bit of a mission.

To sum it up

the iphone is an out of the box, works a treat, has everything you need phone.

the htc is a spec heavy phone but thats only half of it. microsoft and htc need to get together and make it more userfriendly.

I use to have the xda2 xda2i xda exec and xda orbit. So this is coming from a big windows mobile loving fan.

I went back to the iphone, only after id given my 3gs to the girlfriend.

3g v 3gs. Nothing diffrent between them.
really nothing noticable.

albaniansniper
28th March, 2010, 10:27 AM
I don't know anything HTC hd2 but I just bought myself a new Iphone 3gs 32 Gb few days ago still great especially using the internet away superfast from my previous Nokia 5800.

Apart from surfing the internet not much to look forward.

:questionmark:Not flashing camera!
:questionmark:Doesn't support flash player when you surf online.
:questionmark:You cannot install anything you like. Everything has to go through itunes. For now I'm stuck on 02 wich normaly I use lebara simcard (very cheap for international calls).

Unless you can jailbroken then you Yes ,but the latest jailbroken still Not available yet.

stephen_falken
29th March, 2010, 07:47 PM
As a technology addict, I can honestly say that the iPhone 3GS is one of the most important things in my life!

I got it on release day in June last year, jailbroke it the following week when that was released - and it truely is a wonderful thing!

It's so good in fact that I was constantly fighting to use it cus the missus is always using it, so much so that we had to go out last week to get her an iPhone of her own!

So while I can't comment on the HTC, I can assure you that the iPhone is amazing!

Best Regards

aftermath
30th March, 2010, 05:44 PM
I also just got an iPhone 3gs 16gb, best phone ive ever had, and its amazing how such a little thing can do everything you need.

has sat nav
watch freeview TV ( beware of ebay selling it ) its really free
iPod
Phone
Half decent camera and Video
Internet
Emails
MSN
eBuddy

you can add 1000s of Apps but can become costly, i am waiting to jailbreak mine as no software can do the latest ones yet, but i am reading within the next week it will be available.

mickydibble
31st March, 2010, 10:06 AM
Don't know about htc really but I bet you can't do half as much as you can with an iPhone .