PDA

View Full Version : Vw vdo im*o block

Evaldazj
26th March, 2010, 09:35 AM
I whant to change my passat b5 cluster with new one, but im*o2 needs new transponder to be programed, but I don't have it. So I whant to read im*o eeprom block, and write it to new cluster, but don't know which address to read. I have vag tacho2.5.

carclima
26th March, 2010, 05:26 PM
I whant to change my passat b5 cluster with new one, but im*o2 needs new transponder to be programed, but I don't have it. So I whant to read im*o eeprom block, and write it to new cluster, but don't know which address to read. I have vag tacho2.5.

As tacho2,5 say...conect any tacho..then read what is on screen..press disconect now select this type of tacho from menu..read pin..save it..now you have pin from dash..recode youre keys with this pin..reset engine ECU..voila it work

mlulic
26th March, 2010, 07:28 PM
There are several types of instrument cluster.You select this type of tacho from menu (if MM instrument cluster can not all models reade pin via OBD)you must manually reade dump

carclima
26th March, 2010, 09:08 PM
There are several types of instrument cluster.You select this type of tacho from menu (if MM instrument cluster can not all models reade pin via OBD)you must manually reade dump

Ooooh god another elpro.member!!

hello friend,nice to see so many of us here !

regards!

lupu_sandu
26th March, 2010, 09:57 PM
Evaldazj (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/68030-evaldazj/): You must have both pin code from new and old dash. Then you can repgrogram using VCDS.
You will be able to use old keys.

mlulic
26th March, 2010, 11:32 PM
Ooooh god another elpro.member!!

hello friend,nice to see so many of us here !

regards!
Hello friend,I'm here :ciao:

Evaldazj
27th March, 2010, 11:33 AM
Evaldazj (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/68030-evaldazj/): You must have both pin code from new and old dash. Then you can repgrogram using VCDS.
You will be able to use old keys.

get pin codes is very simple. But why I need old one pin code? Could you write simple proceduro of this job? Thank's for your reply

carclima
27th March, 2010, 11:41 AM
get pin codes is very simple. But why I need old one pin code? Could you write simple proceduro of this job? Thank's for your reply

why? there is so many pages with description..but I prefer UWE ROSS so go there and check procedure for dashboard swap..you will find all cases there..ecu swap..key swap..das...

you can use any vw diagnostic for pairing..but tacho 2,5 is MUST for PIN code reading..

mlulic
27th March, 2010, 06:27 PM
Iimmo2 not neade new transponder,adapttation is easy

koyot
27th March, 2010, 09:12 PM
you are right
avete ragione
takoje kolege

Evaldazj
22nd April, 2010, 06:40 PM
don't find in rosstech about im*o II cluster swaping....