PDA

View Full Version : Installing CCAM on DM500S

buzzbomb
2nd November, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hi guys can someone point me in right direction. I have Nabilodm500-v08-maxvar loaded and am now trying to load ccam 209?. Double clicked on the yel button and got download manager. Went to Nabilo image cam and pressed ok and got message saying "wait please connnection in progress" It stayed there for about 5 mins then disappeared. Has it downloaded the cam files and if so where can I find them? or has it failed to download anything?

My internet connections seem to be good as when I open Dreambox Control Centre I am getting the "network ok" message and the green link between the pc,dreambox and router so I assume everything is ok on that front.

Any help /suggestions appreciated

Curious123
2nd November, 2008, 10:52 PM
Could be their server is down , try again later or even tomorrow.

The Reaper
2nd November, 2008, 10:58 PM
Site confirmed as down.

buzzbomb
2nd November, 2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks curious have just confirmed on another forum that the server is down today. Will try again tomorrow.

SpiderPig
2nd November, 2008, 11:02 PM
Nabilo server is always down.

Curious123
2nd November, 2008, 11:20 PM
Shame that their server is down so often as they are the one team I always feel provide everything you need to run your sat box.

marseille
3rd November, 2008, 12:46 AM
hi buzzbomb i have same problem for installing ccam on 500cs since yesteday my conection is good and ihave all details and i use same router to my maxx1000 is working can any one can avice me the best image exept nabilosat how about kaos d1 image ?
i want to wacth c+ astra and some hotbird chanels

Curious123
3rd November, 2008, 12:49 AM
You could try the Pli Jade image but you will need to download the 'dreambox keys' yourself and ftp them to your dreambox.

marseille
3rd November, 2008, 12:55 AM
what image is working now ?