PDA

View Full Version : Piaggio Master key from ImmoC6.03 HC68MC06E5 EEPROM

Fx323i
28th September, 2023, 02:12 PM
Hi all, any chance to get a master key code from this dump? My situation is: bike is in fact not existent anymore. It is used as a power for running the rabbit in a greyhound race. The bike (they say it is a 2006 Piaggio Beverly 400 but no way to verify - there is some programmable ECU which can not be identified, nothing on the PCB or box) stopped running well but was running. We purchased a new ecu and it should synchronize by itself when having the brown master key but unfortunately we only have the blue one. I read the immo memory. Can anyone please help me with the data for T5 - Temic 11? I see there is some conversion necessary.

Thanks in advance. The scooter needs to be ready for the next weekend's race and step 1 is to be able to diagnose it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pCrvF4EKCsJQmTyJ_SCOy2mYIh1BfIJt/view?usp=drivesdk

Fx323i
28th September, 2023, 08:48 PM
I believe it should be one of these:

7D 5F 00 00 80 2A D6 4F
Or
7D 5F 00 00 80 2A 2B CF

I will compare in the morning with the existing transponder and if one is the one in it, I will program a new transponder with the other 8 bytes.

sv2hqx
29th September, 2023, 06:53 AM
I believe it should be one of these:

7D 5F 00 00 80 2A D6 4F
Or
7D 5F 00 00 80 2A 2B CF

I will compare in the morning with the existing transponder and if one is the one in it, I will program a new transponder with the other 8 bytes.

master 7d5f0000802a222f
slave 7d5f0000802ad64f

Fx323i
29th September, 2023, 12:01 PM
sv2hqx: Are you sure? I had one issue on the pre-last digit of the second sequence (should have been 22 and not 2B). Anyway, I think 2F as the ending of the 2nd dequence is not correct and 4F should be correct as:
F3 = 11110011, reverse order is 11001111 = CF

Anyway, i tried both your and mine (corrected by 22) solution and it does not work for me. We have a brand new ECU, I need to pair it with the Immo box and supposedly it should have worked with master key. I also tried the key learning sequence, so I used the master key for 2 sec, slave key for 2 sec, master for 2 sec - the result is always the same.

That thing does following:
1. with master key if left ign on: brief CODE LED on, pause, 2x short LED ON, pause, LED ON
2. with slave key: brief CODE LED on, pause, LED ON

Any advice? I do not have like any tool for doing anything by diagnostic, I only am able to read fault codes from the ECU which has no fault codes. I can not read anything from the immo box by diagnostic as I do not have any proper tool (which would work with KKL cable like the IAW diag).

sv2hqx
29th September, 2023, 01:49 PM
is 100% ok
most bommon problem with immo box
thw most of them al faulty

Fx323i
29th September, 2023, 02:49 PM
From what I found in the service manual my problem is, the dealer mystified me a bit. They said the ECU should pair by itself when using the master key, but in the service manual I found an information that it needs to be done via tester. Somewhere else I read that the ECU should have the same code like master key stored in the EEPROM. So I pulled the EEPROM and do not see it there. I am aware that the eeprom should maybe need some checksum and I have no idea on which addresses the master key should be located. Any help is welcome.

By seeing the code LED, I see which key is the master (that is the one with 2 brief flashes as it indicates the number of keys programmed). The slave key seems to be accepted as well. The LED flashes briefly once and then after a pause the LED is lit with both keys as the ECU does not have the master key in it.

If anyone is able to help me with that, I would highly appreciate it.

EEPROM from the ECU: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wf7_lrVy61dJF-SzYOfsysGH6De1V0pu/view?usp=drive_link

MASTER KEY: 7D 5F 00 00 80 2A 22 4F

The master key is in the transponder written in following format: 5F 00 00 80 2A 22 4F 7D and this way seems to be accepted.

sv2hqx
29th September, 2023, 06:57 PM
all correct what you describe

Fx323i
1st October, 2023, 10:24 AM
Thank you. I got to the forum now with a delay - I was and am sick and spent the whole weekend in bed. I hope to be OK tomorrow and in the morning I will try it and report.

Fx323i
4th October, 2023, 07:22 AM
all correct what you describe

Thank you very much for your help. It works! I managed to start the engine and got a huge backfire in the exhaust, the engine would not idle. So I took a night shift, inspected it further and found following issues:

1. Hose from fuel pump was torn a bit making it unable to create proper fuel pressure
2. Valve clerance was a bit off
3. Then the scooter ran fine but died randomly. I found out that the connection on fuse to the immo system was loose and due to vibrations with the engine running, it randomly shut off the fuel pump.

Not being a scooter expert, I am kind of proud of being able to make it run. Anyway, without your help this would be impossible. Thank you once more!