PDA

View Full Version : Fix VP6C3F dump file

santiangular
4th October, 2023, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a visteon VP6C3F from my ford with the "code lock" error.
Can someone please help me to fix the dump file?

Best regards

richiebb
4th October, 2023, 12:40 PM
there you go .... code 3300

santiangular
4th October, 2023, 11:51 PM
there you go .... code 3300

Thanks for the fast response. Actually the original code was 3305. So I tried to fix it by my self and it partially worked. I entered 3305 and unlocked the radio but the sound didnt worked and the volume knob was inverted (lower to the right) and the volume numbers were blinking. I tried a random dump and it worked perfectly. You know how to solve this?

shooting
5th October, 2023, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the fast response. Actually the original code was 3305. So I tried to fix it by my self and it partially worked. I entered 3305 and unlocked the radio but the sound didnt worked and the volume knob was inverted (lower to the right) and the volume numbers were blinking. I tried a random dump and it worked perfectly. You know how to solve this?

Code from original dump is 3300, not 3305

wbr

santiangular
5th October, 2023, 02:23 PM
Code from original dump is 3300, not 3305

wbr

Yes I dont know why. I always entered the code 3305 to unlock the radio (serial n AKK024965). I dont know why the radio went "code lock", I never put the code wrong. I have a problem with my radio, it suddenly loses power and turns off, then after some time comes back to life again, so I'm used to unlocking it.
When I read the dump there was a 00 instead of a 05. I think the radio has never bee opened.
I there a way to change 3300 to 3305?

shooting
5th October, 2023, 03:20 PM
Yes I dont know why. I always entered the code 3305 to unlock the radio (serial n AKK024965). I dont know why the radio went "code lock", I never put the code wrong. I have a problem with my radio, it suddenly loses power and turns off, then after some time comes back to life again, so I'm used to unlocking it.
When I read the dump there was a 00 instead of a 05. I think the radio has never bee opened.
I there a way to change 3300 to 3305?

Try this, code 3305, same as serial

wbr

santiangular
5th October, 2023, 11:53 PM
Try this, code 3305, same as serial

wbr

Same problem, the code works (45 min wait) but then the radio is not working well (no sound, volume knob in reverse).

Here is a video of the problem https://youtu.be/jqNebL_TKSU

Dump after code entered:

shooting
6th October, 2023, 07:29 AM
Same problem, the code works (45 min wait) but then the radio is not working well (no sound, volume knob in reverse).

Here is a video of the problem https://youtu.be/jqNebL_TKSU

Dump after code entered:

I think problem is not with the eeprom, it's another fault

wbr

santiangular
6th October, 2023, 01:45 PM
I think problem is not with the eeprom, it's another fault

wbr

Maybe, but the thing is the radio is working great with another dump.

Here is the one that I'm using:

shooting
6th October, 2023, 02:16 PM
Maybe, but the thing is the radio is working great with another dump.

Here is the one that I'm using:

I've sent you a file to try

wbr