PDA

View Full Version : incubuscam help please

balikuyu
26th March, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hi I have a cuberevo with a cable and sat tuner (cable tuner soon to be in bin!!) I heard that card sharing is possible with incubus cam is this true?

Would anybody be able to advise how to get this working I have sky dish and all equipment needed just need to be pointed in right direction.

Thanks

freck
29th March, 2010, 03:52 PM
Yes its true you can use incubus to share,start reading tru the ipbox forum coz I asked some questions on there when I was setting up incubuscamb for myself.Feed your head first and ask questions when your really stuck,we wont hold your hand tru it youll have to do some work yourself at least.
Freck

balikuyu
30th March, 2010, 11:59 PM
No worries thats all I have been doing apart from lots of DIY (just moved and n3 couldn't have come at a worse time :0),

thanks again

adolf hauer
31st March, 2010, 12:50 PM
No worries thats all I have been doing apart from lots of DIY (just moved and n3 couldn't have come at a worse time :0),

thanks again
I am also interested in sharing for incubus / cuberevo 3000 HD.I have the clines into a DM 800 but I want to try also with Cr 3000.Is IP Box exactly the same with this? Inside I have E2 but it is not like the DM image...:hmmmm2: