PDA

View Full Version : VW Crafter 2.0TDI - Boostpressure problem

brk3257
8th October, 2023, 09:51 PM
Hello,

VW Crafter 2.0 TDI

There is no loss of power when accelerating from 0 to 50-60km/h, but after accelerating, turbo power turns on and off every 1 second, car goes and power lose, goes and power lose.. And it cannot accelerate, like in limp mode

It's like the turbo is not working at all.

When I look with the diagnostic tool, the desired turbo pressure constantly fluctuates abnormally (triangle signal), but there is no abnormal fluctuation in the actual measured turbo pressure (sinus), it constantly tries to apply what is desired.

I saw a similar error in a forum, they said the problem was the clutch pedal sensor, I looked and the sensor was broken, I replaced it and nothing improved. Problem continue to exist.

Jobs done:

Turbo compressor BRAND NEW (replaced because of this problem)
Fuel Pump pression valve replaced, no change
Turbo wasgate actuator (air valve) replaced, no change
Adaptations done, nothing change
Injectors works perfectly (beween -0.10 and 0.10 all)
EGR off done to ECU, nothing change

Anyone can give suggessions please?

Thank you

DiegoStud
10th October, 2023, 11:09 AM
Check whether there is a wheelbarrow and bags of cement in the back- maybe large steel toe cap boots were worn by customer and not only kicked the clutch switch but also caught the brake switch?

Not sure what country you are in but some strange people on here asking for speed limiters to be applied at 50-60kmh. Was the ECU on an ori file before EGR off?

Meat-Head
12th October, 2023, 12:01 AM
For testing try lower gear. As if turbo has vacuum operated waste gate. Extra tank got a leak
can you get vacuum gauge on it?