PDA

View Full Version : Missing channels in Manchester

postmanpatscat
27th March, 2010, 02:54 PM
Hi all

I am in central manchester area and recently lost all channels - i have reset to factory default, re-searched and re-enabled the keycode and i know only recieve 80% of channels - for example i now only receive skysports 4 and not the rest of sports channels.

Anybody got any ideas how i can recover the missing channels

Also when i rescan channels on EX C&W there used to be approx 31 frequencies - now there are 127 frequencies after the scan a lot of channels are duplicated - any ideas

Many Thanks

cactikid
27th March, 2010, 03:36 PM
factory reset first 0000 to delete auto scan your provider from direct feed and then switch your emu on or keycode enable and exit out.

postmanpatscat
27th March, 2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the reply

That is exactly what i have done, but there are still a lot of channels that are black, also there still seems to be far too many frequencies on the ex c&w provider scan.

Is anyone else experiencing this in manchester area

360gurufix
27th March, 2010, 07:31 PM
I think you are starting to suffer from the onset of nag3,as peeps have been putting the same in the db2 forum from the same location...sorry mate...

boomer39
27th March, 2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the reply

That is exactly what i have done, but there are still a lot of channels that are black, also there still seems to be far too many frequencies on the ex c&w provider scan.

Is anyone else experiencing this in manchester area
try scanning on t/pest.

b j m
28th March, 2010, 08:06 AM
same prob here in worsley nag 3 im gutted

postmanpatscat
28th March, 2010, 09:39 AM
Think my problem as been solved.

I have updated to latest software (1.12), factory reset and rescanned box on t/pest and all channels are now back.

I may have just gained an extra few weeks:devil: