PDA

View Full Version : BCM2 Audi A5 HELP ME

Josue
18th October, 2023, 08:25 AM
Hi guys, I have a big problem with an Audi A5. Yesterday, I tried to make all the lost keys with VVDI2.
At first the machine connected me with the BCM in the 5th system, I put the unprogrammed key in the reader and did the steps as instructed by VVDI2 for all lost keys and in the second step when it says to disconnect the BCM 2 seconds and connect it again, it failed and I could no longer connect to the BCM again, I left, tried to log in again with the machine and it no longer communicated with the BCM, a message appeared that said to check that the switch was ON .
The car didn't eject the key either, so I had to remove the reader manually and remove the key by removing the reader, but every time I put the key in it stays in and, no matter how hard I try to remove the key, it doesn't eject it.
I have tried to communicate with VCDS in 05 Acc/Auth but I do not have communication either and Stering wheel module I have the error that I do not have communication with the J393 module.
I have observed that the warning lights flash much faster now than before on the instrument panel and that the rear lights of the car do not turn on when I turn on the warnings, nor does the trunk button on the door work and If it worked before, could it have something to do with it?
I have tried to make a key by reading the BCM with Tango, it generates the file and I write it to 95320 but the key does not work either, it does not eject it.

Could someone who understands the subject help me? I am attaching the BCM readings because I thought it was stuck in programming mode.

Thank you very much in advance.

lupu_sandu
18th October, 2023, 09:16 AM
CS: 0B802C9D049F77FA093EA5A1E9674B43
PC: 9C

Use this eeprom, and make a dealer key with Autel using CS from above and then go to learn key with CS.

Josue
19th October, 2023, 08:37 AM
I tried to do it as you told me, even with a new key.
The car came back to life but when I tried to program the key for the first time, the message L3 0/1 appeared on the dashboard. I turned the ignition ON but L3 0/1 did not disappear, as if I had not coded the key. I tried to encode it again and the contact disappeared.
The message L3 0/1 appears but it does not encode the key and in the parameters with Autel it tells me that it is a dealer key.

lupu_sandu
19th October, 2023, 09:46 AM
Double check CS when enter in Autel.