PDA

View Full Version : BMW e46 m54b22 ms43 eu lhd 069 tuned map needed.

nihoox
19th October, 2023, 08:54 PM
Hello guys, new here, do anyone got ready yet map for this engine? Asking as i dont think im good at modyfing maps in tuner pro. (ms4x is not so clear to me to make it properly - dont really want to mess up with it to avoid any engine damage)

Got e46 with automatic gearbox, looking for full 069 512kb .bin as my ecu is opened and connected to do the full flash with newest software.

Looking for pops on ac switch, throttle fix map, better hard cut and stuff like that. If it will help, will do the list of feauteres and probably questions.

-got sap pump, but more likely shortly will delete it.
-stock cats for now (exhaust is modyfied but with ori cats)
-there was visco fan on cooler, but recently changed it for electric from maunal e46
-would like to have rear lambda off
- any other features like ews off (i bet it's off anyway with virgins maps from ms4x.net) thats would be nice or help in some way for engine.
- also if anyone know how to tune 5hp automatic transsmision would be great to know, seen something about alpina soft for this gearbox, maybe any other custom map to make this transsmision better before will put there manual one?

Would be great tohear anything from you, as i believe this topic would be helpful for other people, as there is not many treads about b22, more often there is b25/b30.

If there will be any replies, please do the list of mods that you did in your bin file.

Have a great evening (if there is evening in your country right now):fisheye: