PDA

View Full Version : cruise control install astra h

CABLEMAX
22nd October, 2023, 05:38 PM
hi there i have had a go at instaling cruise control on my astra sxi ive installed the stalk and enabled everything in the modules
i havent cheked the x1 or clocks yet to see if wiring is presant ive checked under clutch pedal and no switch or plugs to see
my neext question is if i go into the cim module and set the car as an auto would that enable the cruise as auto do not use
a clutch switch i have another car witch has this already and drives functions as normal eccept i have to use brake to start
the engine ....but with that car it is a vxr already has all switches but i cannot change it back to manuall for some reason
thats why i am asking here if it would work or worth a try ?? thought appreciated people :)

CABLEMAX
23rd October, 2023, 02:47 PM
tryed this today and it didnt work made no diff whatsoever to the car so changed it back
i guess i do it the way intended add extra wires chk x1 and behind clocks any thread here on this
with pics would be great :)

Jatu88
5th November, 2023, 01:53 PM
what says on cruise controlle Funktion ? Locked or not present? when locked you cant install cruise controlle
Normaly you need the Clutch switch have no experiens with it all cars have a clutch switch and i have no problem to programm it.