PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes w210 smartkey problem

raints
28th March, 2010, 05:01 PM
Hi,

i have problem whit w210 MB smartkey.
There is 3 keys for the car,but only one key can unlock the steering lock and start the car.
2 keys is whit remote which is working properly if i want to open the doors and one is whitout remote(like a service key).
How i can prgram to the car this 2 keys?
I have MB stardiagnose.

Thanks in advance

smartauto
28th March, 2010, 09:57 PM
Actualy ... Raint ,,

Here You Have 2 Problems with the next To Smart Keys ... Every Key Have 2 Functions
1st- Is the Locking And Unlocking Function
Check Is the Red Led Works Well @ the 2 Other Smart Keys .. And Also Check The IR Signal using Your Mobile Camera .. if Not Sooo You Have To Check The Battery For The Keys As 1st

2nd- if the 2 smart key are unable To Start the engine And Open The Steering Lock For Your Car .. There Are Few Step You Have 2 Check Insde the Key Board ...

You Can Send Me PM

I Wish I Can Help You

raints
4th April, 2010, 08:08 PM
Actualy ... Raint ,,

Here You Have 2 Problems with the next To Smart Keys ... Every Key Have 2 Functions
1st- Is the Locking And Unlocking Function
Check Is the Red Led Works Well @ the 2 Other Smart Keys .. And Also Check The IR Signal using Your Mobile Camera .. if Not Sooo You Have To Check The Battery For The Keys As 1st

2nd- if the 2 smart key are unable To Start the engine And Open The Steering Lock For Your Car .. There Are Few Step You Have 2 Check Insde the Key Board ...

You Can Send Me PM

I Wish I Can Help You

Here it is the key PCB

nanda
5th April, 2010, 03:03 PM
problems smartkeys merceds ...easy..
contac us

mercis
5th April, 2010, 03:21 PM
for unlock electric stering dont need batery,
selfinduction

raints
5th April, 2010, 03:52 PM
problems smartkeys merceds ...easy..
contac us

Please can you share it here or pm ?

ant21000
21st April, 2010, 07:07 AM
Hello, I have a slightly different problem with a W210 E320, the key starts the engine but does not open doors or close the Steering Lock to remove the key

Thanks in advance

agabna
8th June, 2010, 09:58 PM
hello
u have no problem on ezs our esl they are working but the problem in the 2 keys
these keys are more than 10 years old and they have lost some hashes u need to repair them using key restore program to repair the hashes

raints
8th June, 2010, 10:10 PM
hello
u have no problem on ezs our esl they are working but the problem in the 2 keys
these keys are more than 10 years old and they have lost some hashes u need to repair them using key restore program to repair the hashes

Please can you share more info about this procedure.

etronic2
9th June, 2010, 07:02 AM
Guys,

I've got the same problem. Keys seems to be OK but won't turn in EZS. Any idea how to repair it?

Even tried to set up little test bench. Got ESL, EZS and keys. Generated keys from EZS and virginised ESL with AK400. After programming it doesn't work. Key is being read in AK400 via IR.
Where is the problem?

milanista
9th June, 2010, 09:16 AM
Guys,

I've got the same problem. Keys seems to be OK but won't turn in EZS. Any idea how to repair it?

Even tried to set up little test bench. Got ESL, EZS and keys. Generated keys from EZS and virginised ESL with AK400. After programming it doesn't work. Key is being read in AK400 via IR.
Where is the problem?

How did you set up the test bench? I also make a test bench to check EZS and ESL on my table before mounting them back in the car. The key should turn and unlock the ESL.

sogaro
9th June, 2010, 09:36 AM
Please can you share it here or pm ?
You need to read the MCUs 2NO. in the EIS and post them, also renew or erase the ESL and i will make new files you can write back into EIS and key and your keys will work including the existing good one.

sogaro
9th June, 2010, 09:38 AM
Guys,

Where is the problem?
You need to read the MCUs 2NO. in the EIS and post them, also renew or erase the ESL and i will make new files you can write back into EIS and key and your keys will work including the existing good one.

etronic2
9th June, 2010, 09:42 AM
How did you set up the test bench? I also make a test bench to check EZS and ESL on my table before mounting them back in the car. The key should turn and unlock the ESL.
But, I use Abritus software, with the Chinese AK400 you can never be sure!

Well, AK400 is genuine and a have done this many times before without any problem , so I'm quite sure of it.

I just connected ESL to EZS together and connected 12V and that's it.

As I said, tried two different EZS dumps (ESL is not a problem - can be virginised), original and from same type but other car (dump worked on the other car)
EZS with 1D69J part no A210 but car W202 (C-class 220CDI).

Files attached

Do you use AK400 or EZS Explorer?

sogaro
9th June, 2010, 10:19 AM
If the 2 dumps you sent are from the car it will work well, just copy EZS1 to MCU1 and same for the other and write any of the key files to key, existing working key would still work though. If dumps if from another car send me ecu dump so i can virgin for you

etronic2
9th June, 2010, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the answer...

Files are from different car. ECU files attached.

BTW.

Can you tell me which program do you use?

sogaro
9th June, 2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the answer...

Files are from different car. ECU files attached.

BTW.

Can you tell me which program do you use?
check files and use any, you need to do coding with STAR or i can change VIN in ecu dump for you if i have the right VIN

etronic2
10th June, 2010, 12:07 AM
Sogaro, buddy

Just programmed in your files and i have to say that it's not working. Not on the bench. I have virginized ESL but key doesn't even unlock EZS.
Do I have to adapt ESL in the car first?

Never tried to make key working on the bench without ESL pre-programmed with AK400 generated files.

I try it in the car tomorrow and let you know...
Just hold thumbs.....

sogaro
10th June, 2010, 06:59 AM
Thats strange! all you need to do is write the key file to key chip and the two EZS files to EZS, erase the files in the ESL and car should run. Maybe you need to check your soldering on the EIS and key or your units are bad, am 100% sure of the genuiness of the files i sent, keep me posted.

etronic2
10th June, 2010, 07:12 AM
I'm going to try it on the car today. As for units, they are seems to be fine. ESL comms works OK - when initialized and connected to EZS it lock itself when you try the key.

EZS I could diagnose before taking it from the car. It was nothing obvious.

I have ordered second set of EZS-ESL-key just to get the car going.

Any idea which pin in 38pin diag socket gets on with EZS? On EZS it's B14, so I'd try to diagnose it on the bench.

sogaro
10th June, 2010, 07:47 AM
"Any idea which pin in 38pin diag socket gets on with EZS? On EZS it's B14, so I'd try to diagnose it on the bench"
No idea, sorry m8

milanista
10th June, 2010, 07:50 AM
The EZS is on pin 20 of the 38-pin diag connector

etronic2
10th June, 2010, 06:20 PM
OK guys,

Just tried it in the car. It seems that all is good, but EZS is not initialized and it ask for green key to be initialized.

How 'bout that?

I guess i'll have to re-flash EZS once again. Is there a way of initializing EZS without master key?

Is there a chance to get hold of master key or it's eeprom to make one up?

Feedback much appreciated....

sogaro
10th June, 2010, 06:46 PM
am confused now, what do you mean , all seems good but EZS not initialised? is EZS and ESl dumps from 2 different cars? or both from same car?

milanista
10th June, 2010, 08:08 PM
OK guys,

Just tried it in the car. It seems that all is good, but EZS is not initialized and it ask for green key to be initialized.

How 'bout that?

I guess i'll have to re-flash EZS once again. Is there a way of initializing EZS without master key?

Is there a chance to get hold of master key or it's eeprom to make one up?

Feedback much appreciated....

You do not need to reflash the EZS. Just make sure you have correct EEPROM dumps for EZS1 and EZS2... That should be all.
Did you virginize both ESL eeproms as well?
Did you write the NEC key?

etronic2
11th June, 2010, 12:30 AM
Sorry for late answer but busy day today.

Right, what i meant by "seems to be OK" is that EZS is working fine (MCU's are OK).

DAS just says that EZS is not initialised that's why it asks for green master key. ESL is initialised as well and obviously it locks itself as you put the key in EZS and take it out.
When i try to personalise ESL it tells me that i have to initialise EZS first.

Key is Motorola based and it is programmed with right file.

I have done few of these before and never had anything like this... Always worked fine.

sogaro
11th June, 2010, 05:12 AM
Its obvious the ECU virgin file i sent is corrupt, totally different from what i have here when i compared, someone said ZIP files get corrupted in this forum so am resending as RAR file to you. sorry about that.

etronic2
11th June, 2010, 05:58 AM
Its obvious the ECU virgin file i sent is corrupt, totally different from what i have here when i compared, someone said ZIP files get corrupted in this forum so am resending as RAR file to you. sorry about that.

This file is exactly same as the one you've posted before :)

sogaro
11th June, 2010, 06:09 AM
What i saw in the zip file was more like showing your vin number over and over again, but this one is not like that, confirm

etronic2
11th June, 2010, 06:17 AM
When i download zip file it is good. The only difference between original mine and virgin yours (both of them in rar and zip) is one byte. That's all.

key-maker
15th June, 2010, 10:43 PM
Erase the esl in two way

etronic2
15th June, 2010, 11:43 PM
Erase the esl in two way

You mean erase both MCU's? It was done.

For now i got the car working with another EZS with key. Will try to get the old one working anyway...

sogaro
16th June, 2010, 07:28 AM
can you try this files with the virgin you already have

locks85
1st July, 2010, 04:48 PM
Dear Sir, i have same problem as posted with old type IR key. I have the equipment for key repair but i only got it 3 days ago and i dont know exactly how to use it although there are videos as manual. Could you possibly explain to me the proceedure and any tricks ?
The key is NO CONNECT in repair software, but i pit another motorolla in that circuit board and it works so the problem is inside motorolla not on circuit board. Also should i use motorolla that came with key or put a new one in ? I manage to read eeprom from damaged motorolla so i cannot know why it doesnt work.
Hope hearing from you soon
LOCKS85

sogaro
1st July, 2010, 07:11 PM
What is important are your dumps from eis and esl, post them here and you can get a working key data sent to you which you can write to key, if the ori chip does not work well then use another if you have it, but must be same mask.

auto coding
22nd October, 2010, 02:01 PM
hi

i have same problem on w210.
the ezs do not recognize the key.
could some one help me please.the full dumps are attached.
1-do i need to read ecu dump?
2-two components on the middel ezs board are missing.does someone has a pic of 210 ezs board?

w.r
autoocoding

papalos_
24th October, 2010, 11:13 PM
Is there any info about bench setup of ESL, EZS and keys on W210? I'd like to test my work before go to car.

Thanks in advance.

papalos_
1st November, 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm trying to write a dump from W210 EZS(210 545 00 08, 0D69J inside) to another EZS(210 545 03 08, 1D69J inside) and it is not working. Is that normal?

Is there any 210 545 03 08 dump to test?

Regards

papalos_
1st November, 2010, 06:34 PM
I'm trying to write a dump from W210 EZS(210 545 00 08, 0D69J inside) to another EZS(210 545 03 08, 1D69J inside) and it is not working. Is that normal?

Is there any 210 545 03 08 dump to test?

Regards

In the ZIP file, i have 2 pair of files.

The files named "after testing" are the dumps that I read after test the EZS on bench with key and it is not working.

For some reason they are change by themselves.

Any suggestion?

Regards

auto coding
1st November, 2010, 07:46 PM
hi papalos

u told me,it works ok.
so why u say not working now?

w.r

papalos_
1st November, 2010, 08:19 PM
hi papalos

u told me,it works ok.
so why u say not working now?

w.r

I'm trying the dumps on another EZS(210 545 03 08, 1D69J inside)

auto coding
2nd November, 2010, 07:57 AM
hi

there is no limitted what u write to 1d69j.check your programmer.

w.r

locks85
7th December, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi , i had a w210 that the key wouldnt unlock EIS and ESL, i tried to read EIS by diagnostic connector, but i was getting error messages while trying to read, eventually i succeded but then the file had some error in size so i removed both cpu's from EIS, load dumps in software for key restore and the 4 hashes where found.
Now i can start the car, but the remote doesnt work on the car like before. The central locking is dead, just the hazard lights flash when pressin unlock button.
Is that key problem ? Even the button on the dashboard is not working.
Regards
locks85