PDA

View Full Version : Need virgin dumps for two GID displays

Juviander
11th November, 2023, 07:26 AM
Hello, everybody.
I need to virginize ( reset to factory ) two GID displays for Opel / Vauxhall Corsa D. One of them is TA, and the other one is BC.
I will appreciate your help.

shooting
11th November, 2023, 01:08 PM
Hello, everybody.
I need to virginize ( reset to factory ) two GID displays for Opel / Vauxhall Corsa D. One of them is TA, and the other one is BC.
I will appreciate your help.

Here set to Unregister, not set to Virgin because they already have a VIN number

W0L0SDL6894072173 & W0L0SDL68C4256803

wbr

Juviander
11th November, 2023, 02:08 PM
Thank you, shooting! You're helping me again.

By the way, does anybody know if this decoding site is working correctly: https://mbrdar.gitlab.io/radio-unlock/opel ? I tried several times to unlock/virgin from there, but it always says there is some problem with the dump file.

shooting
11th November, 2023, 02:19 PM
Thank you, shooting! You're helping me again.

By the way, does anybody know if this decoding site is working correctly: https://mbrdar.gitlab.io/radio-unlock/opel ? I tried several times to unlock/virgin from there, but it always says there is some problem with the dump file.

Just post here, we will give you accurate files ;)

wbr

Juviander
22nd November, 2023, 07:23 AM
I am having a strange problem. I reogrammed the BC display with the modified dump and it was in delivery state. I installed it in my car together with my CD40 USB ( also in dlivery state ), and paired them with the code from my car. Everything seemd fine. On the next morning the display was showing "Display safe" massage and when checked, it was in Delivery state. Performed pairing several times, and the result is the same - at first it looks O.K., but after some starts of the car, "Display safe" shows again. Any ideas where do I mistake?

shooting
22nd November, 2023, 08:54 AM
I am having a strange problem. I reogrammed the BC display with the modified dump and it was in delivery state. I installed it in my car together with my CD40 USB ( also in dlivery state ), and paired them with the code from my car. Everything seemd fine. On the next morning the display was showing "Display safe" massage and when checked, it was in Delivery state. Performed pairing several times, and the result is the same - at first it looks O.K., but after some starts of the car, "Display safe" shows again. Any ideas where do I mistake?

Check MID CAN settings

wbr

Juviander
28th November, 2023, 06:04 PM
I checked the mid can settings and they were O.K. , so no success. I checked for fault codes and I was surprised to see there was code ""B1000-36 Replace Electronic Control Unit" in the GID. After some online research, I decided to write back the original dump to the EEPROM. Then I connected the GID to a devorced CD30 MP3 and tried to unlock the GID from its original code... and success - the GID was in delivery state and no fault code. I had tried the same procedure previously, but connected to a CDC40 OPERA with no success. After that, while the GID was still connected to the CD30 MP3, I coded it with the code from my Corsa ( I am doing this on the bench ). After that I installed the GID in the car and connected it to CD40 USB ( already instanned in my car and coded with the car code ). And no more "Display safe", worked great.
I am sharing my expirience, so it can be usefull to someone.