PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai i30 2020 year 95910-G3100 VVDI prog diagram

lovinedi03
14th November, 2023, 01:56 PM
Hi! Can someone help me with diagram to read MCU Renesas RH850 R7F7010643 with VVDI Prog?
I found this pinout for Carprog , but i need ford VVDI Prog.
Thanks!

dodge69
14th November, 2023, 11:38 PM
Often, in the descriptions of the operation of any software modules for working with processors / microcontrollers, the term occurs: submit a logical zero (low level) or a logical unit - let's try to figure out what this means:Logical signal (binary signal) – this is a signal that takes two possible values — "true" or "false", "high" or "low" state, "0" or "1".The logical level is a voltage that will definitely be perceived as "0" or "1" and more about it will be below. In microchips/processors/microcontrollers, input and output signals can have two values: a logical zero or a logical unit, each of which corresponds to a certain voltage range. (range -because it is almost impossible to achieve a perfectly stable voltage). For example, for TTL—type chips with a supply voltage of +5 V, the voltage range 0...0.4 V corresponds to a logical zero, and the range 2.4...5 V corresponds to a logical unit; and for ESL-logic chips with a supply voltage of -5.2 V, the range -0.8 ...-1.03 V corresponds to a logical unit, and -1.6 ...-1.75 V corresponds to a logical zero.Such wide ranges are chosen so that the chip manufacturer has at his disposal a certain tolerance within which the circuit parameters could fluctuate due to changes in temperature, load, supply voltage, as well as under the influence of noise.The circuit, having received a signal, determines what its level is (HIGH or LOW), and acts accordingly. If the interference does not turn 1 into 0 or vice versa, then everything is fine and any interference is eliminated at each stage, since the "pure" values of 1 or 0 are restored at the output of the circuit. Digital electronics in this sense is not affected by interference and is ideal.How to get a logical zero or logical unit when connected to the processor (where the circuit requires it)? as a rule, in order to get a "low level", you need to connect this output to GND via a 1-10K resistor (optimally: 6-8K), and to get a "hi level" - a resistor to

bolonc
15th November, 2023, 05:53 AM
VVDIprog comes with its own