PDA

View Full Version : VAG - Renault Key programmer by OBD

splinter78
30th March, 2010, 05:16 PM
Hello,

I would like to know where i can get those tools, i find them on ebay but they are really expensive (1500euros) if someone have an experience or a seller to advice it will be really hepfull.

It existe for VAG and renault.

Vag : Just plug the interface on the obd and you will be able to off the immo and stat the car.

Renault : just plug the interface and insert a virgin card (Interface only for Renault with card) and the interface will programm it by itself.

Thanks for you help, please find picture of the interface

carclima
30th March, 2010, 08:59 PM
Hello,

I would like to know where i can get those tools, i find them on ebay but they are really expensive (1500euros) if someone have an experience or a seller to advice it will be really hepfull.

It existe for VAG and renault.

Vag : Just plug the interface on the obd and you will be able to off the im*o and stat the car.

Renault : just plug the interface and insert a virgin card (Interface only for Renault with card) and the interface will programm it by itself.

Thanks for you help, please find picture of the interface

1500 eu for perfect stealer tool ?? no this is cheap version..never see this version

MOBILTRONIC
30th March, 2010, 09:14 PM
Ha,ha,yes,good tools-!!!!???!!!-driving car arround the city-cobra 11 follow us,...:devil:

koyot
30th March, 2010, 09:23 PM
patacca
vag commander -7800 euro