PDA

View Full Version : focus mileage 2002

jasonk
31st March, 2010, 04:37 PM
Hi lads does any one know how to correct the mileage on a focus i just have the dash i will be using a digimaster2 i hve never done one before just want to be sure thanks

Regards jason

GolfmkI
31st March, 2010, 08:32 PM
I do not have digimaster, but I have diga consult and I must use the scorpio plug, it is easy............5 cables directly to the rear connector and only 2 soldering points in micro........

I have done 2 and no problem at the moment.I supose with Digimaster 2 you will not have problems because seems better machine.

Dont you have pdfs that comes with Digimaster 2????

jasonk
31st March, 2010, 11:36 PM
I do not have digimaster, but I have diga consult and I must use the scorpio plug, it is easy............5 cables directly to the rear connector and only 2 soldering points in micro........

I have done 2 and no problem at the moment.I supose with Digimaster 2 you will not have problems because seems better machine.

Dont you have pdfs that comes with Digimaster 2????

Thanks for that the only thing comes with the digi master are 5 or 6 examples of BMW MERC AUDI and it just gives an example for each type like desolder a chip or solder to a board or plug straight in no exact ones for some cars