PDA

View Full Version : EDC17CP49 BMW X6 M50d, problem with adblue, rate new file created by me or dtc help

goyodesanctis
11th December, 2023, 10:33 AM
Hello everyone!!!
I have a problem with a BMW X6 M50d, which is in the workshop of a very good friend of mine.
A few months ago, another friend helped me, with swiftec, to deactivate EGR DPF and SCR Adblue from this car.
He told me not to deactivate lambda, because of the white smoke in the exhaust, if the oxidation catalyst probes were working well.
I'm talking about about 6 months ago, approximately.
A couple of weeks ago, they sent me a photo, with a Launch diagnosis, to confirm the failure of the reductant B heater circuit, 8051C0.

I told him to disconnect, all the plugs, related to adblue, and the number of failures increased to 5.

I am going to share 3 files, the ORI file, the swiftec file, and then, test 2 I called, the one I did.

Let's see...what I think is that any app, whether swiftec or davinci, confuses the PXXXX errors with BMW's own.
More information, I have not attached kp but I write it:

-Path 1 dtc code: 3041B8 in 8 bit decimal view, dimensions 16x97. (Value 0 for mask off).
-Path 2 dtc code: 3138A2 in view 16 bit LoHi decimal dimensions 16x97. (65535 for mask off).
-BMW specific dtc's: 3144B2 in view 16 bit LoHi hexadecimal dimensions 16x97, here what you have to do, is to the code seen, add two values 0 at the end, which the error 2C30 will become 2C3000, as well as all.
-BMW generic P codes dtc's: 31DE64, in view 16 bit LoHi hexadecimal dimensions 16x97, here, directly, although many boxes appear empty, the PXXXX error is searched directly as it appears in the list.

Well, let me say that in the photo I attached, I have not been able to find those codes, either in the generic PXXX obd codes, or in the specific ones, although I don't know whether to suspect 2C2E00, which was not deactivated, but it shocks me, Previously, 2C3000, in the swiftec test, was off, but it was possible to restore adblue values and communicate with the adblue unit.

Could someone tell me, if my dpf egr scr work, especially in the scr part, and the dtcs, is everything fine, to remove these 5 dtcs from scr, attached in the photo, or is there something else where to check and remove them???

I'm having a real nightmare with this car, and obviously, the automatic apps clearly don't work.

In case it helps someone, as there are 1552 errors, you can check which ones are eliminated with an automatic program, and which ones, after searching one by one, at least in the table that I have specific to BMW, are the ones that really are necessary, leaving only the lambda probes of the catalyst.

I know the explanation has been long, but I hope someone can help me, or at least also help someone with a similar situation, and see the differences in the fault codes.

Thank you for your time!!!

Greetings!!!

Ignasvw
11th December, 2023, 11:05 AM
SCR unit is unpluged?

goyodesanctis
11th December, 2023, 11:53 AM
Hi mate!!!
Yes, right now itīs disconnected, with scr unit connected, fault code was just 8051C0.With Swiftec file, I have not tested mine, because car is far, and I wanted to know if my file is good to delete this 5 faults, or someone, could help me, how to kill them.
Regards!!

Ignasvw
11th December, 2023, 12:08 PM
leave switec file, just cut dtc on top

goyodesanctis
11th December, 2023, 12:19 PM
I have done precisely that, but I have not found these DTCs, is it possible that with the manual DTCs that I have done, I have the indirect inclusion of these 5 DTC codes?
I have not been able to find a similarity, for example, for the first of all, with everything connected, which is P20BD, 8051C0, reductant sensor heater B, that one was safe, even with everything connected.

I'm already saying, I don't know how to calculate both P20BD/8051C0, or the other remaining ones, with the data DDE8 2XXXXX, 3XXXXX.