PDA

View Full Version : Mercedez A200 cats delete

daniersms
13th December, 2023, 03:53 PM
Can somebody check if this file was done correctly for a Mercedez Benz A200 . A company done dpf and dtc off for me on this ecu DELPHI CRD3.3 OM 651 .There are no dtc and the immo light is off BUT the gears are funny because it will not stay in sport or manual mode if you select it . It goes back to eco-mode when one drives off and then it will not rev past 3000 rpm although it pulls stong. All the info is in the rar file

Fleshy1232
14th December, 2023, 01:03 AM
Can somebody check if this file was done correctly for a Mercedez Benz A200 . A company done dpf and dtc off for me on this ecu DELPHI CRD3.3 OM 651 .There are no dtc and the immo light is off BUT the gears are funny because it will not stay in sport or manual mode if you select it . It goes back to eco-mode when one drives off and then it will not rev past 3000 rpm although it pulls stong. All the info is in the rar file

you can try this. pass in Pm

daniersms
15th December, 2023, 04:24 PM
you can try this. pass in Pm

Thnx for the file the car runs fine no dtcs BUT the results are the same the gearbox still goes to ecomode when one selects S or M so I think something else is not right on the vehicle and I will investigate further