PDA

View Full Version : mini r50 simens S118012001L0

ultrtech
16th December, 2023, 05:20 PM
Hello, I am in the process of performing an immo off on this ECU,

but I am not sure if the reading done with the TL866 is correct.

I am attaching two files, one original (ori) and one modified (off). Could you please confirm whether my original reading is correct?

Additionally, I would like to know if the immo off correction done with EcuVonix is accurate.

aboelgood
16th December, 2023, 06:02 PM
i think EcuVonix Not Good solution for you ​:)

ultrtech
16th December, 2023, 06:25 PM
i think EcuVonix Not Good solution for you ​:)

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you think it's better to manually modify the addresses, as I've seen in other discussions? Also, do you have any thoughts on the reading my ORI I've done with my programmer?

aboelgood
16th December, 2023, 06:40 PM
you can read ori file with ktag .. yes manually is good solution

ultrtech
16th December, 2023, 06:54 PM
you can read ori file with ktag .. yes manually is good solution

thx for ktag solution but i read all time on lot of forum is not valid solution and we need to unsoldering a 29f400bb.

one time in others mini r50 i try to read and write with mpps and galetto v54 in boot mode but with out result and i have change all my starter part. i think now is about ecuvonix off :(

now the chip is in programmer

i try to find a new time a topic about address mod for immo off for this ecu....

if one guy have a little time to check my first dump in my first post is very nice ;)

ultrtech
17th December, 2023, 10:51 PM
"I'm back to share the next part of my adventure with this calculator. I have a question after a test where I injected a file into the AMD AM29F400BB flash.

I didn't get good results, so I had to de-solder this darn flash again.

Once it was back in my software after being mounted in the TL866, I realized that I couldn't perform the check ID correctly when selecting AM29F400BB.

However, when I read it again, selecting ST M29F400BB, the check ID goes through without any problem.

If anyone can provide information on this matter, my question is: Can I write to the AMD AM29F400BB by selecting ST M29F400BB in the programmer software?

thx for all people read and reply here :)