PDA

View Full Version : pls istill stuck for opemedia 500cs

marseille
4th November, 2008, 03:40 PM
i syill stuck with yhis box since i got iy i try it some i mages like nabilosay .kaos v1 i syill getting fre chanel not scramled ch pls what iage is cleaing astra1 and horbird and can i a good direction step by step

Curious123
4th November, 2008, 03:54 PM
You are not really listening to the advice that people are giving you and instead you are opening lots of different tyhreads about the problem. None of the images will clear any channels except for FTA because that is what they ar allowed to do with their images anything else is illegal.

1.You need to load an image, any image .
2. You need to load the cams either CCcam 2.0.9 or the latest Mgcamd
3. You need to load either the Satankey bundle or the dreambox keys.
4. You need to load the channel settings such as the captains settings.

If you get stuck with any part than you need to say what you are not understanding and someone will explain.

thered
4th November, 2008, 03:56 PM
you wont get all these cleared unless you card share the latest keys will clear some channels but not all i can send you todays keys if you want

marseille
4th November, 2008, 05:00 PM
thkx thered pls can you send that keys and all direction to do it

thered
4th November, 2008, 05:16 PM
message sent

keys go in var/keys and the scce goes in var/scce but remember you wont be able to view everything some things will be encrypted

buzzbomb
4th November, 2008, 09:37 PM
curious123 understand items 1,2 and 3 of ur post. Why do u have to load the channels settings if I have already scanned in all the channels ?:questionmark:

aftermath
4th November, 2008, 09:40 PM
curious123 understand items 1,2 and 3 of ur post. Why do u have to load the channels settings if I have already scanned in all the channels ?:questionmark:

you only need to scan 1 sat, the captains settings will allow you to view the other ones, its like a database thats been added to your open media.
much faster than having to scan each sat.

thered
4th November, 2008, 09:48 PM
thanks i was wondering the logic behind that myself cos it does take ages to scan the channels

aftermath
4th November, 2008, 09:54 PM
then all you need to do is enable each sat in you usals menu

buzzbomb
4th November, 2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks Aftermath think I understand. Basically what u r saying is that it is useful to load the channel settings but not essential to get emu working. ie if I already have Astra 19e, Hotbird and Thor 1w scanned in then if I completed 1,2 and 3 of curious post then I should be able to open the channels on those sats that are available on emu.????

aftermath
4th November, 2008, 10:08 PM
that is correct m8,
the captains bouquettes is just someone elses bouquettes, but is very useful and saves you loads of time doing it yourself

Curious123
4th November, 2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks to aftermath for explaining everything so much better than I ever could in my posts. Steps 1 to 4 are the steps I follow whenever I flash my box though I am assuming that you know all about ftp etc.