PDA

View Full Version : OpenMedia 500cs

mentorman
4th November, 2008, 04:53 PM
Hi there , i am very familiar with all cable boxes and images etc. I know how to upload the DKv1.1 to the cable side of this box but i just need to know ,do you flick the switch at the back of the receiver to satellite tuner and then upload a sat image to it such as pli or Nabilosat etc ? I have back up images ready and will be using DreamUp and my Null Modem cable ! Thanks for any help given mentorman :party:

Curious123
4th November, 2008, 05:39 PM
The box has dual tuners so I expect the switch powers only one of the tuners at any one time. When you flick the switch over to the sat side the recievers image will recognise that it has a sat tuner and configure accordingly.

yamar1
4th November, 2008, 06:36 PM
Hi there , i am very familiar with all cable boxes and images etc. I know how to upload the DKv1.1 to the cable side of this box but i just need to know ,do you flick the switch at the back of the receiver to satellite tuner and then upload a sat image to it such as pli or Nabilosat etc ? I have back up images ready and will be using DreamUp and my Null Modem cable ! Thanks for any help given mentorman :party:

switch box off at the mains, flick the switch to sat, connect to pc with null modem cable flash your image after you have powered back up. and thats you done! remember treat it as 2 dm500's, and always flick the switch when the power is off at the mains. Good luck.;)