PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Football Options?

asht
1st April, 2010, 03:45 PM
Hi Guys

I havent posted on these threads for a year or so however im now setting my motorised system backup

Im interested in watching live premiership football and was wondering what the best of you are using for this nowadays?

I used to use the old ART SPORT package which was pretty unbeatable back in its day. 4 live games saturday afternoon for ?130 a year + all other games as and when.

Anyway if you can let me know the best options i would appreciate it.

Mu current setup is
Technomate 1500+
Diablo Cam Lite
1m Motorised Dish

bugaloo41
1st April, 2010, 07:49 PM
asht given that is coming up to the end of the season i wouldnt rush in buying a new card just yet ( see the digitalb thread below).

Your box will already open 1w so you will have a choice of matches until it moves to N3.

The channels that show regular EPL are Nova Sport, Digisports, Eurosport 2 FAPL (Rom), RTL Croatia, RTL 2 Serbia, STV 3 Slovakia.

You will get the Man U v Chelsea (12.45) and Arsenal v Wolves or Bolton v Aston Villa (3.00pm) - I would also check the RTL stations at 3.00pm they always show a game. At 5.30 you will get the Burnley v Man City game

Have a look here mate.

*** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. (http://liveonsat.com/LJsport_foot_epl_only.php)

patkins
1st April, 2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks Bugaloo for the LJ`s site info.