PDA

View Full Version : Best way to transfer maps WINOLS

K1ra
30th December, 2023, 03:59 PM
Hi!

I have a Saab 9-3 ME 9.6 with stage 1 and another 9-3 original same HW SW, Is it possible to compare car 1 org and tuned file and make script for tuned maps? then add script to car 2 org file? best way to do this?

Im using winols 2.24

Thanks

Lambda1
31st December, 2023, 05:48 PM
use searchfunction or brain :D

S0nda
1st January, 2024, 01:25 AM

Better to use search function [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1ra
1st January, 2024, 08:15 PM

Real helpful guys thanks a lot...
what is this forum for, to make profit only and not help?

I know what has to be done, but after transfering difference values car 1 mod-org> make script then try to load script in car 2 with same sw hw winols wont execute nothing happens when clicking button. Some help would be nice to figure out if this is winols error or my error.

S0nda
1st January, 2024, 08:53 PM
Real helpful guys thanks a lot...
what is this forum for, to make profit only and not help?

I know what has to be done, but after transfering difference values car 1 mod-org> make script then try to load script in car 2 with same sw hw winols wont execute nothing happens when clicking button. Some help would be nice to figure out if this is winols error or my error.

If u want to avoid errors.. evc.de

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1ra
1st January, 2024, 09:22 PM
I’m not a tuner and for 1 car 1000 euro is not worth it, can you confirm my procedure is correct and error is winols so I know?

Lambda1
2nd January, 2024, 10:48 AM
I’m not a tuner and for 1 car 1000 euro is not worth it, can you confirm my procedure is correct and error is winols so I know?
Why creating a script for one time use...bullshit.

K1ra
2nd January, 2024, 01:03 PM
This was the question in my first post if this is the correct way or not I dont need script just to transfer maps never mind I figured it out this forum is shit bye

morgano
2nd January, 2024, 08:39 PM
Just connect both hexdump windows with winols, and mark changes you want to transfer form one map to other and press transfer changes button.