PDA

View Full Version : starview 3

kbliverpool
4th November, 2008, 07:16 PM
i have got a starview 3 the box it as started to pixilate on the channels is it broke or can you eraze the software and reload it can anyone help

satsmo
4th November, 2008, 08:08 PM
Try a reflash. What firmware are you using at the moment? Also check all your connections.

kbliverpool
4th November, 2008, 08:49 PM
yes i tryed that and i have 8.00 running on the box

satsmo
4th November, 2008, 11:01 PM
Try a factory reset and rescan, turn your key emu back on. After that and you still have problems flash with 7.09.

As said check all your connections and splitter if you use one. Scan from the direct feed.

kbliverpool
5th November, 2008, 08:40 PM
thanks i will try that with a bit of luck it will work

laidmaddog
6th November, 2008, 12:53 AM
:giveup::giveup:, were do i get that code from
yes i tryed that and i have 8.00 running on the box

kbliverpool
6th November, 2008, 07:53 PM
off the bigmaq toolbar on the files and fixes

thered
6th November, 2008, 07:56 PM
:giveup::giveup:, were do i get that code from

try downloads on here m8

laidmaddog
6th November, 2008, 10:28 PM
try downloads on here m8

thanks ,will look 4 it

kbliverpool
7th November, 2008, 06:03 PM
hi tryed the 7 09 file it has made no difference it is still pixalating it was alright at first but it is bad now can you help

kecs
9th November, 2008, 03:33 PM
can someone please give an idiot the complete basic flashing techniques used.

I have a starview the box super and have flashed 7.09 but it is still coming up with no channels found.

I have turned emu on gone to the 1570 and exited onto sky sports and nothing. It will not load anything. all cables are correct using USB. Are the codes included in the firmware and should they role if changed ny NTHELL in Ireland?

new to all of this so my apologies if this is covered have followed all the advice here.

satsmo
9th November, 2008, 08:16 PM
Did you carry out an autoscan? Press menu - system info, post what it says please.

kecs
9th November, 2008, 09:00 PM
Did you carry out an autoscan? Press menu - system info, post what it says please.

System info says
THE BOX Super
API Ver "7.09e_E
Boot Version : 8.0
17. Jun. 2008

satsmo
9th November, 2008, 10:04 PM
Are the channels there, i.e. have you carried out a scan?

Modfather
22nd November, 2008, 06:02 PM
TIS THE BOX SUPER USB AINT THAT EASY FOR ME TO LOAD GUESS I MUST BE A CHIMP CAN ANYONE HELP PLS. I HAVE LOADED THE BOX SUPER USB V1.02 ONCE I HAVE GONE TO AN AUTOMATIC SCAN IT KEEPS GETTING STUCK ON 9 PERCENT CAN ANYBODY HELP

georgebarrett
22nd November, 2008, 08:22 PM
i have same problem flashed box but won update stays on 0.have tried everything.would it be a clone?

trenzig
22nd November, 2008, 11:31 PM
Any resolution?...Similar problem and same set up. tried factory reset, flashed with 08 as well. Most channels are missing

cactikid
23rd November, 2008, 01:01 AM
if ur in irl we call it the lazy update are u getting 0% yes try another channel wait 10 secs to see if it moves,other ways set default key and exit,and power off at back/on and see if it updates.

cactikid
23rd November, 2008, 01:06 AM
TIS THE BOX SUPER USB AINT THAT EASY FOR ME TO LOAD GUESS I MUST BE A CHIMP CAN ANYONE HELP PLS. I HAVE LOADED THE BOX SUPER USB V1.02 ONCE I HAVE GONE TO AN AUTOMATIC SCAN IT KEEPS GETTING STUCK ON 9 PERCENT CAN ANYBODY HELP
try doing a factory reset 0000 to delete,power off box/on and scan again and emu to on.

cactikid
23rd November, 2008, 01:14 AM
can someone please give an idiot the complete basic flashing techniques used.

I have a starview the box super and have flashed 7.09 but it is still coming up with no channels found.

I have turned emu on gone to the 1570 and exited onto sky sports and nothing. It will not load anything. all cables are correct using USB. Are the codes included in the firmware and should they role if changed ny NTHELL in Ireland?

new to all of this so my apologies if this is covered have followed all the advice here.
have u plugged coaxial into cable input,and are u scanning correct provider?