PDA

View Full Version : Juke F15 diesel problem

Manta1600
2nd January, 2024, 05:41 PM
Juke F15 2012 diesel from auction AKL - remote key with 12 digit glove box label

Truecode and Smart Pro showed message - Wrong pin code when I input the label code

The pin is not wrong as the Tango show the same pin when you load 93c66 dump from BCM

I programmed chip with Tano but the car wont start as there is 2 faults

B2191 - Difference off key
B2192 - ID discord BCM ECM

So looks like the BCM ECM connection is broken

any solutions ?

ECU Continental 23710-1KB4A

Manta1600
3rd January, 2024, 10:17 AM
If I find virgin file for the ECU what is the cheapest option to program it with Nissan consult?

Do I need online connection or aftermarket Consult will do it offline?

wuza
3rd January, 2024, 01:24 PM
Since you assume that ECU should be done/ written with virgin file,
I recommend you to contact a forum member with name p1et.
He had some problems with one Nissan by key programming and maybe he can help you…

Manta1600
3rd January, 2024, 05:53 PM
I know this thread and he finish in the dealer

Just need info is it possible to program the ECU with offline consult or need online programing

turismou
3rd January, 2024, 06:11 PM
It is possible you have problem with bcm, maybe try to virginise and learn back with abrites? My friend had a simmilar problem after failed key programming because original key antenna coil was broken but key was working by keyless signals untill programming.

Manta1600
4th January, 2024, 01:33 AM
It is possible you have problem with bcm, maybe try to virginise and learn back with abrites? My friend had a simmilar problem after failed key programming because original key antenna coil was broken but key was working by keyless signals untill programming.

This is normal remote key

will try to find virgin file

Manta1600
7th January, 2024, 08:55 PM
What include the immo system on this car ?

engine ECU + BCM + Key

or also need speedo ABS Airbag etc

lush29
7th January, 2024, 10:47 PM
Bcm , ecu and key, that's all

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

vov4ik
14th January, 2024, 05:42 AM
Not sure if it helps, had Infinity QX60 with same symptoms but the customer had a key. Ended up being a blown fuse rail block under the hood…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manta1600
14th January, 2024, 11:24 AM
Not sure if it helps, had Infinity QX60 with same symptoms but the customer had a key. Ended up being a blown fuse rail block under the hood…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the fuse

looks like some tools like Autel mess the BCM information and after that is not possible key to be programmed

here in DK forum I found more than 10 other threads with the same problem but no one find the solution

fred77
14th January, 2024, 04:29 PM
(I trust SmartPro)

Will say last Juke had was annoying the Steering lock won't come back on immediately as with Qashqai.

Also lost original key so had to do another for free - is Nissan Bulletin for that issue.

Manta1600
14th January, 2024, 04:53 PM
(I trust SmartPro)

Will say last Juke had was annoying the Steering lock won't come back on immediately as with Qashqai.

Also lost original key so had to do another for free - is Nissan Bulletin for that issue.

Mate what steering lock???

we spoke about car with normal remote key