PDA

View Full Version : Mini One 1.4L 88hp Stage 1

gabricolla
10th January, 2024, 11:18 AM
Hello everyone I would like to know if you can help me map my ecu, I leave you below the details.

HW: 0281012216
SW: 1037375855
VIN: WMWRB110X0TM37943
Ver.SW:
Ricambio:
Motore:
Ver.HW:
SW agg.: 07801325
Impianto:

Thank you to anyone who decides to help me, but if you ask for money you can also avoid writing to me, also because from what I read it goes against the rules. In case who gives me the map I'm willing to pay after trying it if all goes well

GianniNOS
10th January, 2024, 12:06 PM
i can help you ...

Krisfuzzy
10th January, 2024, 12:19 PM
Thank you to anyone who decides to help me, but if you ask for money you can also avoid writing to me, also because from what I read it goes against the rules. In case who gives me the map I'm willing to pay after trying it if all goes wellEverything is perfect, I see that you know the rules of the forum, it's a shame that you don't know another rule of the forum which is to help others and since you have made no contribution to the forum you cannot have a free file.

gabricolla
10th January, 2024, 12:22 PM
Everything is perfect, I see that you know the rules of the forum, it's a shame that you don't know another rule of the forum which is to help others and since you have made no contribution to the forum you cannot have a free file.
sorry I didn't know, I've seen everyone do it so I tried it too, if you want I'll remove the thread

Krisfuzzy
10th January, 2024, 12:32 PM
sorry I didn't know, I've seen everyone do it so I tried it too, if you want I'll remove the threadDo what you think, the forum is not a free file service where you ask and they give you (then it could be that someone posts the file to you) in the forum you share, you give and receive not just receive and what's more you underline that you don't they have to ask you for money because it's forbidden by the rules, we're being ridiculous here, forgive me.

Lambda1
10th January, 2024, 04:17 PM
Iam working on it.