PDA

View Full Version : 523i Ms42 pops and bangs

Piotrekkk
12th January, 2024, 05:38 PM
Hello guys i tried to make some pops and bangs myself, but i surrender, this partial is after some failed attempts, can someone repair it.
I need some good,audible popcorn with a/c on.
;)

erkor
12th January, 2024, 09:33 PM
Hello guys i tried to make some pops and bangs myself, but i surrender, this partial is after some failed attempts, can someone repair it.
I need some good,audible popcorn with a/c on.
;)

HI
The catalytic converter is removed ?

You should hear a pop on this file,if a/c is ON.

Piotrekkk
12th January, 2024, 11:22 PM
HI
The catalytic converter is removed ?

You should hear a pop on this file,if a/c is ON.

You can set the value of -19 and more up to -23 for lower rpm: 1500>, in the two tables that you changed, apart from Decreasing TPS AC/off, restore this table to the original values.
Cat isnt removed, i hear some pops but not every time, sometimes when i take foot from pedal there are pops but sometimes not.

Piotrekkk
12th January, 2024, 11:25 PM
del .

Hazerssmurf
13th January, 2024, 12:27 AM
test this pls pass pm

Baddog84
13th January, 2024, 07:26 AM
Cat isnt removed, i hear some pops but not every time, sometimes when i take foot from pedal there are pops but sometimes not.

pop and bang without cat remove??:palm2:

Luigi84
13th January, 2024, 12:52 PM

You must obligatorily remove the catalyst for pop bang

erkor
13th January, 2024, 01:30 PM

Eeverything has been said, it's a waste of time to create files,here will be no effect anyway.
POP with CAT :palm2:

Pop and Bang will destroy the CAT :)

Piotrekkk
13th January, 2024, 02:30 PM
i thinks its already destroyed, i bought the car with some pops already in

erkor
13th January, 2024, 02:44 PM
i thinks its already destroyed, i bought the car with some pops already in

If it was damaged, you would hear the buzzing of debris, and the exhaust from the front of the car would be louder.

You can see it best by the rear lambdas readings, but yours has them turned off.
You'd have to turn them on and see the parameters.

Piotrekkk
13th January, 2024, 04:27 PM
yep, the car is little bit louder in front and i can hear some metal sounds(not very loud,more when car is cold but when hot is quiet), i once checked the cats by hand and 1 seems solid like there is something inside but other one, was probably empty

alonedark
15th January, 2024, 01:24 AM
only need this 10061941006195