PDA

View Full Version : starview6

flexy
2nd April, 2010, 08:02 PM
have heard rumour starview 6 works in ireland.anyone shed any light on this:top

kermitthefrog
2nd April, 2010, 08:50 PM
i got a starview 6 off a bloke from another forum but cant use it yet as we dont have a uk server yet...i am still running on starview 1 just now no problems yet.

badapple
2nd April, 2010, 09:22 PM
have heard rumour starview 6 works in ireland.anyone shed any light on this:top

The SV 6 has been up and running in Ireland for a few months now.

i got a starview 6 off a bloke from another forum but cant use it yet as we dont have a uk server yet...i am still running on starview 1 just now no problems yet.

There are roumers that this box will be up and running in the UK in a few weeks time.

mickarick
2nd April, 2010, 09:25 PM
The SV 6 has been up and running in Ireland for a few months now.

There are roumers that this box will be up and running in the UK in a few weeks time.

Yeah but on a C/S the S/V 6 has an ethernet connection and thats why its being used on C/S .

badapple
2nd April, 2010, 09:32 PM
Yes that right, the SV 6 is designed to be used with C/S on cable. As yet there is no C/S server in UK for this box.

kermitthefrog
2nd April, 2010, 09:35 PM
yeah ive been told 3 weeks time.....i hope so

popi110
2nd April, 2010, 09:46 PM
why not use a dm800c for the same purpose and the C/S server can be located anywhere
is the star view 6 cccam enabled

kermitthefrog
2nd April, 2010, 10:14 PM
too late now i got it for only 130 with p&p included i have to wait till the servers up and running:deal:

mickarick
3rd April, 2010, 10:27 AM
too late now i got it for only 130 with p&p included i have to wait till the servers up and running:deal:

And there lies your problem it wont or its not as easy as you think getting on someones server m8, it wont be like cable with a few million watching sly sports etc , i wouldnt touch the greedy big boys with a barge pole either, not many people shout about the fact that they have a server m8 and most share it with friends and family and private invite only, going to be a lot of upset people left behind i reckon m8 .

kermitthefrog
3rd April, 2010, 11:06 AM
you could be correct mate

kevinmol
3rd April, 2010, 03:29 PM
can the sv 6 run through proxy to hide your ip?