PDA

View Full Version : DTC, EGR, DPF OFF TOOLS

Nightdriver
15th January, 2024, 07:39 AM
Hi to all mates

Im new to chip tunning , im asking yr opinion about which tool to use that covering initially asian

cars (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai. etc...) for DTC,EGR,DPF off , i read about Foxflash and Pcmtuner ,also winols , davinci...my

questition is which one is good for asian cars. if theres any other suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

alexbit68
15th January, 2024, 09:34 AM
use winols is great or davinci is ok or swiftech or mtx all sw work good and not .

baltazar3
15th January, 2024, 01:53 PM
Hi to all mates

Im new to chip tunning , im asking yr opinion about which tool to use that covering initially asian

cars (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai. etc...) for DTC,EGR,DPF off , i read about Foxflash and Pcmtuner ,also winols , davinci...my

questition is which one is good for asian cars. if theres any other suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
For start find a good tuner and learn....

MSAUTOALGERIA
15th January, 2024, 03:54 PM
Hi,
You can take Foxflash as tool for reading files and Davinci delux for mod files.

Nightdriver
15th January, 2024, 04:49 PM
use winols is great or davinci is ok or swiftech or mtx all sw work good and not .

Thanks alexbit68 for yr reply, what do y mean by (work good and not)?

Nightdriver
15th January, 2024, 04:54 PM
Hi,
You can take Foxflash as tool for reading files and Davinci delux for mod files.

Thanks for yr adv, but the thing is is that foxflash better than pcmtuner for asian cars, that was my questition

Nightdriver
16th January, 2024, 05:34 PM
Hi,

KT 200II is also a good tool as i read and stable

Nightdriver
17th January, 2024, 11:17 AM
Any other suggestions ?

Nightdriver
21st January, 2024, 03:12 PM
Up............

volodin69
21st January, 2024, 04:19 PM
Gather all you get for free and start. Scroll the forum. You will find all you need.

Nightdriver
21st January, 2024, 05:55 PM
Gather all you get for free and start. Scroll the forum. You will find all you need.

Thanks for yr reply, yes i know, the thing is i was just asking about a start point for chip tunning, my experience only in dashboards and airbag modules