PDA

View Full Version : Golf 3 GTI 2L 16V Digifant 3.2 tuning :)

StorX
16th January, 2024, 05:34 PM
Hello guys, I'm new here and have built a Golf 3 GTI 2L 16V ABF 150 HP ABF engine in my Golf 1.

Control unit: Digifant 3.2
NO: 037 906 024 BE
5WP4 304

Unfortunately the 27c256 chip was missing from the ECU unit. Which is why I bought a blank new one. I have the opportunity to flash the 27c256 chip :)

Thanks to the user Rick who provided me with the original file.

So the original file was flashed, but after starting it for the first time the car only ran for 2 seconds and then it turned off again.
Error message. immobilizer control unit locked.

Now I have unprogrammed the immobilizer and written to the chip again. Now it's running wonderfully.

Now I wanted to ask the experts among you whether you can do a tuning?
Unfortunately I can't find any current .xdf files for the Digifant 3.2 anywhere. So I don't know the tables.

Could you perhaps help me with my?
Or does anyone have a tunig file for the Golf 3 GTI 2L 16V Digifant 3.2?

ECU FILE:

Lambda1
17th January, 2024, 06:52 AM
Got wideband lambda and log afr... got a external knocking detection and look for knocks and tune ignition.
or
buy a allready tuned file from a tuner which have dont this before (not a % shit), and knows the ABF. You can get good results from this 2.0 16V ABF engines if you know what you are doing.
Also a good step is a lighter flywheel.

VollPower
17th January, 2024, 01:25 PM
Hello guys, I'm new here and have built a Golf 3 GTI 2L 16V ABF 150 HP ABF engine in my Golf 1.

5WP4 304

Unfortunately the 27c256 chip was missing from the ECU unit. Which is why I bought a blank new one. I have the opportunity to flash the 27c256 chip :)

So the original file was flashed, but after starting it for the first time the car only ran for 2 seconds and then it turned off again.

Now I have unprogrammed the immobilizer and written to the chip again. Now it's running wonderfully.

Unfortunately I can't find any current .xdf files for the Digifant 3.2 anywhere. So I don't know the tables.

ECU FILE:

i will make somting for you :)

VollPower
17th January, 2024, 01:43 PM

5WP4 304

ECU FILE:

try this! File

StorX
17th January, 2024, 03:51 PM
Thank you Lambda1 for your answering.

That's wild, it would be best to have a car dyno to test bench to be able to determine the performance whether it will be better or worse with the modifications. But without the correct tables where which map is located, it will be difficult to get an improvement. I have found for digifant 1 an online emulatur and a lot of .xdf for tuner pro. Seems to be easyer to modify a digifant 1 as an digifant 3.2.
mhh...

Thx a lot @VollPower (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/787267-VollPower) for modding the file for me :) I will try. can you send pw in pm? thx a lot

VollPower
18th January, 2024, 07:09 PM
here the other version :)

StorX
18th January, 2024, 07:19 PM
Thx a lot, for your work