PDA

View Full Version : MB Citan 1.5dci DPF + Adblue-Nox

AR REMAP PORTO
17th January, 2024, 01:54 PM
*****SOLVED*****

Krisfuzzy
17th January, 2024, 06:33 PM
The fact that you will pay could also convince me to make the file, but then I read "after testing it" and then I won't make this file.

AR REMAP PORTO
17th January, 2024, 07:07 PM
Okay great, thanks for the answer and no help, really appreciate it.... Just so everyone knows issue isnt within mod files (tried 5 different ones), but relies on faulty EGT sensor on the downpipe, i will be replacing it and it should be good.

Krisfuzzy
17th January, 2024, 07:48 PM
Okay great, thanks for the answer and no help, really appreciate it.... Just so everyone knows issue isnt within mod files (tried 5 different ones), but relies on faulty EGT sensor on the downpipe, i will be replacing it and it should be good.It's a shame that when you want help you always cry, then when you have the solution you don't share it, this is the help you give, no one.

telefan
17th January, 2024, 11:01 PM
The fact that you will pay could also convince me to make the file, but then I read "after testing it" and then I won't make this file.

I think you forgot to write that you expect payment for the file, but this forum is not for that, so either you want to make fun of your posts or there is something wrong with you.