PDA

View Full Version : Baffled

gtcelt
2nd April, 2010, 11:31 PM
Hi.
I'm stuck. I get the following message whenever I try to access the Homepage. It's making life a little difficult to join in, because whenever I'm looking around the website to find anything relevent with regards what I'm trying to research, I feel I'm having to go about it in a very long round about way. Perhaps it's just my lack of familiarity with the site, but all I seem to be doing is scrolling and back-paging.

Neh, what's up doc, or is that how it's done folks?

gtcelt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your registered email address for an activation link.
If you are trying to download files from the download section or download attachments, you are required to post on the forums before gaining access. After posting, your account will be upgraded within 15 minutes. Please don't post asking why you can't download, if you have posted, permission will be automatically granted.
If you are trying to post in the 'Downloads and Streams' section, you require 25 posts and must be a member for at least 30 days before you can post in these sections
:scarf2:

PS. I'm not after free downloading, I have my own sources for these.

maca
2nd April, 2010, 11:37 PM
have you tried using firefox on dk its the best way to view the forum m8..

gtcelt
2nd April, 2010, 11:41 PM
Thanx, I'll give it a try.

gtcelt
2nd April, 2010, 11:47 PM
I thought Id had success with Firefox, but alas, as soon as I clicked 'Home', the same msg came up. Thanx for your suggestion all the same.

kermitthefrog
3rd April, 2010, 01:29 AM
need to give it 15 mins after you post

gtcelt
3rd April, 2010, 11:56 AM
need to give it 15 mins after you post

Yup, tried that, still not getting to 'Homepage'. This is my 7th post in total.