PDA

View Full Version : Internet tv

fredmeek
3rd April, 2010, 10:39 AM
I want to suggest that we start a series of threads about Internet tv.

I have recently been investigating this. My interest is in watching football. I have recently been able to watch SKy Sports and ESPN on my Kryptview cable box but now that Virgin Media have introduced their new encryptions I have been unable to do so and I cannot afford to pay ?30 per month to watch these channels.

So....I have been investigating the internet tv options and would like to share and swap experiences with others who are in a similar situation and with similar interests.

What do you think??

patkins
5th April, 2010, 11:02 AM
Hi Fredmeek. I am not that well up on internet TV or computers for that matter but if it is the TV like some are offering like 5000 channels etc. then I am interested but I`m not sure if it would warrant a forum to itself. Unless you suggest the General satellite or computer section. But then it`s not up to me or you. There are social groups on DK and maybe that would be the place to start but I`m not sure how to go about it. Maybe a kind hearted soul would inform us.

maca
5th April, 2010, 11:06 AM
cgscott: puts links up 1 hour before kick off for all epl spl games and european games in the sports section its in the red stickies.

carolgray
7th April, 2010, 03:25 PM
Hi, I am a thickie on the computer and thought that joining this site would enable me to watch Film.on HDI for free.Could anybody tell me how to do this.Many thanks Carol Gray

patkins
7th April, 2010, 07:12 PM
Hello Carol Gray, and welcome to Digital Kaos. I don`t think that DK can meet your expectations on watching film on HDI but have a look around the forums and you may find something of interest.