PDA

View Full Version : Toyota RAV4 Lost ALL KEYS !!

chakahafed
3rd April, 2010, 03:49 PM
hello ,
I have Toyoa rav 4 2008 lost all keys the car have START/STOP buton
what is the nessecery tool to creat a new key for this car
Regards

aeroyas
3rd April, 2010, 09:54 PM
hi freind, you Toyota commander for this car, and with this tool you can program a new chip and start car (tested and worked fine for me for a Rav 4 2008 too

Fallen
4th April, 2010, 12:46 AM
I've not used one but I think something like this can get you out of trouble.

Toyota smart key programmer OBD support lexus key maker - eBay Other, Safety, Security, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-May-10 12:15:00 AEST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-smart-key-programmer-OBD-support-lexus-key-maker_W0QQitemZ300363003486QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_C ar_Parts_Accessories?hash=item45ef07b65e)

chakahafed
4th April, 2010, 01:09 AM
hi freind, you Toyota commander for this car, and with this tool you can program a new chip and start car (tested and worked fine for me for a Rav 4 2008 too

thank , you mean Toyota commander from Abritus72 ?
i need only this tool ?

chakahafed
4th April, 2010, 10:10 PM
need answer pleas

aeroyas
5th April, 2010, 01:05 PM
yes, you can did it by toyota commander from abritus, mine is only chinese one, but work's perfect, it only costs 50 USD, so cheap but do a good job.

chakahafed
5th April, 2010, 04:17 PM
yes, you can did it by toyota commander from abritus, mine is only chinese one, but work's perfect, it only costs 50 USD, so cheap but do a good job.
thank you
so i need olnly
1 TOYOTA COMMANDER
2 BLANK KEY
only this ??
i attach a picture of the car
i have abrite commander but i dont have key learning licence , i need confirmation befor buy the special function
Regards

sogaro
5th April, 2010, 11:03 PM
thank you
so i need olnly
1 TOYOTA COMMANDER
2 BLANK KEY
only this ??
i attach a picture of the car
i have abrite commander but i dont have key learning licence , i need confirmation befor buy the special function
Regards

Yes it will work well though expensive solution, Fallen's suggested tool works pretty well to, used it severally for Land cruiser 2008 and today for toyota avalon 2006 smart key.

chakahafed
5th April, 2010, 11:43 PM
Yes it will work well though expensive solution, Fallen's suggested tool works pretty well to, used it severally for Land cruiser 2008 and today for toyota avalon 2006 smart key.
thankyou for ALL !
Wher to find BLANK smart keys for TOYOTA ??

milanista
6th April, 2010, 09:10 PM
The Chinese version is a clone of the original software and I tell you it does not work very well.
@chakahafed - you already have the AVDI, you may ask if they will make you a discount and they can send you the software within a few hours. I am not sure how many months you will have to wait for the Chinese sh*t though...

stalker878
8th May, 2010, 01:36 AM
Can any one teach me how to use the chinese programmer?

I want to know how to use it before I buy one. However can it be used for transponder keys (4c)?

Thanks.

titosairbagsvc
14th July, 2010, 07:16 AM
Hi, every one I have a Toyota Rav4 2010 and someone stole the engine control module, now I buy new one original in toyota dealer, can somebody tell me how to set the key into this new ecu, thanks