PDA

View Full Version : IMMO Off Audi A3 1.8T AGU 06A 906 018D

marecki88
26th January, 2024, 11:36 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a little problem with my car. I tried to read immo eeprom with CH341A and TL886 PLUS II but in both attempts my result is FF FF FF ................... FF from beginning to end. Tl 886 has pinout check so wrong connection isn't possible.
I am reading chip with clip - not any dedicated adapter, because i don't want to solder the eeprom memory.
Did anyone of you had similar problem?
Best Regards

Ninjor s
26th January, 2024, 11:51 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a little problem with my car. I tried to read immo eeprom with CH341A and TL886 PLUS II but in both attempts my result is FF FF FF ................... FF from beginning to end. Tl 886 has pinout check so wrong connection isn't possible.
I am reading chip with clip - not any dedicated adapter, because i don't want to solder the eeprom memory.
Did anyone of you had similar problem?
Best Regards

Remove chip for proper reading

marecki88
27th January, 2024, 03:29 PM
Hi again,
I desoldered the eeprom chip and i was able to read the data.
In attachement I'm sharing two bins - original and immo off sollution calculated by me.
Can anybody with bigger knowlegde than me (amateur ;)) take a look at those 2 files and tell me did I made it good?

Hayssam1
27th January, 2024, 06:20 PM
Hi again,
I desoldered the eeprom chip and i was able to read the data.
In attachement I'm sharing two bins - original and immo off sollution calculated by me.
Can anybody with bigger knowlegde than me (amateur ;)) take a look at those 2 files and tell me did I made it good?

your file immo off is okay you are good