PDA

View Full Version : Twingo 2008 crash

creazer2k
3rd April, 2010, 08:11 PM
hey people new to the forum, unfortunately havent ontributed anything to the forum, but will do so as soon as my privelages are lifted to post in the downloads section.....anyhoo

I had a crash in my twingo 2008 and unfortunately to broke to deal with Renault UK directly..... was just a minor dint but both airbags went off ... now allowing me to not start the car... taken to a mechanics and he doesnt know what to do????? could anybody please point me in the right direction .... he plugged the car into his machine and came up with this code

DF003 drivers front airbag circuit , circuit open

please if anybody can help hook me up

cheers:afraid:

creazer2k
3rd April, 2010, 08:56 PM
BUMP PLEASE

z786
3rd April, 2010, 09:30 PM
have you replaced the airbags??

creazer2k
3rd April, 2010, 10:58 PM
nt yet... he said he could get round that?!?

shizznitch
3rd April, 2010, 11:35 PM
replace the airbags first and then clear the dump

its possible just replacing the airbags may possibly clear the code but unlikely, worth a try though.

either way

1) replace airbags
2) clear data
3) drive safe!

creazer2k
4th April, 2010, 12:08 PM
thanks people... how would i go about clearing that data please??

juozas10
4th April, 2010, 12:21 PM
I had a crash in my twingo 2008

cheers:afraid:

Hi.
Please read dump.
Please post your the original crash dump,you need fix the original dump then it will works.

Best regards.

creazer2k
4th April, 2010, 12:30 PM
I wil do so asap.. how do i access the dump via the machine and download it on to my machine... and also wil the twingo take airbags from any other renault??

z786
4th April, 2010, 03:58 PM
it will have 2 be twingo airbags mate
to access dumps, you have 2 open airbag ecu, find the right eeprom, read the eeprom via a programmer and upload the file (dump) here

creazer2k
4th April, 2010, 04:57 PM
thanks again for the help! very very gratefuL!!!!!

my diagnostics guy does not have access to a good enough machine to get into the airbag ecu he is saying that it is locking him out he has just a small handheld machine..... is there anybody you guys know in London that will be willing to help me out .... very desperate!!!!!! cheers again...