Hi. There is your file.

I hope Help you ...

Have a nice day

BmwMerc
28th January, 2024, 03:57 PM
the dump not working still the problem
the dump not working still the problem

which dump isn`t working?
as I gave the password for the file @ 2:55pm and you posted @ 1:33pm :questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::hmmmm2:

Krisfuzzy
28th January, 2024, 03:58 PM
as I gave the password for the file @ 2:55pm and you posted @ 1:33pm
Ahahahahahhaahaha you continue to help by recommending me

macako6
28th January, 2024, 04:27 PM
Ahahahahahhaahaha you continue to help by recommending me

Are you present on this forum to help people or drag them into private messages and offer them a solution to get money?
If you know how to do what 007bader (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/825725-007bader) asks then do it otherwise don't make fun of those who want to help ( BmwMerc (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/463722-BmwMerc) ).
and it's not bad to remind yourself of the rules of the forum or the administrator should remind you ,
because If you work for money you have to start working somewhere else

007bader
28th January, 2024, 05:45 PM
sorry I'm wrong I tried another file it's not yours

007bader
28th January, 2024, 05:45 PM
as I gave the password for the file @ 2:55pm and you posted @ 1:33pm :questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::hmmmm2:

sorry I'm wrong I tried another file it's not yours

Krisfuzzy
28th January, 2024, 05:52 PM
Are you present on this forum to help people or drag them into private messages and offer them a solution to get money?
If you know how to do what 007bader (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/825725-007bader) asks then do it otherwise don't make fun of those who want to help ( BmwMerc (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/463722-BmwMerc) ).
and it's not bad to remind yourself of the rules of the forum or the administrator should remind you ,
because If you work for money you have to start working somewhere elseNo what are you saying, I'm here to make money for mechanics like you who do paid work for their customers. hahaha But stop it, are you still waiting for someone to do your job for free? ,yes hahaha

BmwMerc
28th January, 2024, 06:10 PM
No what are you saying, I'm here to make money for mechanics like you who do paid work for their customers. hahaha But stop it, are you still waiting for someone to do your job for free? ,yes hahaha

maybe its a bit too early to judge the thread author that he`s requesting files for business as he has made only 5 requests so far, but yes I fully agree with you on the fact that we`re here to help on personal matters, but not to make a profit from our solutions (and I noticed we have more and more users in the forum who`s quietly doing it).
:wink:
P.S. one more thing to mention to admins that we have to implement some kind of penalties or restrictions, whatever... for the forum users who`re not very keen to come back here to leave a feedback/report if solution worked or not and provide more details if it hasn`t worked.
:yellowcard + :yellowcard = :redcard :beaten:
Also to restrict some users from providing files without passwords too.
otherwise everything makes no sence

Krisfuzzy
28th January, 2024, 06:26 PM
maybe its a bit too early to judge the thread author that he`s requesting files for business as he has made only 5 requests so far, but yes I fully agree with you on the fact that we`re here to help on personal matters, but not to make a profit from our solutions (and I noticed we have more and more users in the forum who`s quietly doing it).
P.S. one more thing to mention to admins that we have to implement some kind of penalties or restrictions, whatever... for the forum users who`re not very keen to come back here to leave a feedback/report if solution worked or not and provide more details if it hasn`t worked.
:yellowcard + :yellowcard = :redcard :beaten:
Also to restrict some users from providing files without passwords too.
otherwise everything makes no senceSo I'll give you my opinion, I've been here for 4 years, the administrators don't care what happens, the only thing they care about is that no requests for money are made to anyone who posts the file, if instead it's him who posts and says who wants to pay then it's fine for them. Many write it to have the file immediately but magically they pay after the test hahaha. Most here are looking for free files and a good part of those who make the file have to test if everything is fine a bit like you do you, but there are so many softwares and problems that this thing is useless if you don't know perfectly the damos of that software. Then another thing, many have many profiles and this is because you don't pay for membership. Ultimately if you want a business here, you don't make customers by helping them. There was a time when I made many files hoping that they would then ask me to buy them but they didn't look for you. Help those who have contributed to the forum and not everyone without distinction. My clients are all out of here.

ghassen
30th January, 2024, 05:01 PM
Hi if you need professional solutions,write me