PDA

View Full Version : 2016-21 Honda Pilot ZF 9hp TCM programming issue Need help

wielandgeorg
31st January, 2024, 06:28 PM
Hello friends.

I am facing a really odd problem with 2019 honda pilot 9 speed ZF TCU part number 0501225242

The original TCU always throw code P0641 for voltage issue and cannot clear code.. If you replace TCM with other used tcm ignition will not turn on because TCM is not programmed to vehicle ? So I clone TCM from original to other TCM but the P0641 code follow to the new TCM..

So next I turn on the ignition with original TCM and while I leave ignition on I swap TCM with donor and now the Code go away and everything work. But when you turn off ignition you cannot turn back on because TCM not program.

I download honda J2534 rewrite and also honda I-HDS software but will not let me program TCM because "TCM has latest version no programming available"

Is there a way to bypass honda software to re-program the TCM ?

I even called local honda dealer and they say no TCM is available.

I have ACDP and I can read flash file from TCM bench or clone.. Is it possible to modify immo data or ISN or something in donor unit eeprom to make work in this vehicle ?

If anyone know the solution to this problem I will gift $$$ for your help paypal or bitcoin.

PM me for whatsapp

Cheers mates.