PDA

View Full Version : SMART 451 EGR/DPF Delete issue

YuriKokolev
8th February, 2024, 10:01 PM
Good evening all
I hope you all can share a light on this one... i have a smart 451 54hp with dpf, i've been having a strange issue with it, everytime i started the car it would start regen even after u drove the car for 200k at highway speeds and the DPF pressure on idle was 5 to 6 mbar. no Codes were shown on ECU . got tired of changing oil and filter every 1000k , i went to a friend that has a good paid soft/hardware for a EGR/DPF delete on it.
He downloaded the ECU and sent it to the software support team ( file is encriped so he has to send to them )
New file arrived and we uploaded it .... the car started normaly the rpm didnt went up and the glow plugs went off after start ( they would remain on before the delete and rpm would go to 1100 after a few sec ) , The ECU light was on with error P2063 that wouldnt clear. he told the guy and he sent a new file , the ECU light was out and the car idled ok. we went out for a test drive and the car works fine in all gears excep 4th.. it does not pull , actually has no power at all i have to go back to 3rd , rev it more and go up to 5th and the car goes normal. we talked again to the guy and he said that it was not from the file because it used the method that is known to work on these cars. we uploaded the original file and the car runs normally ( except the regen issue ). We asked if we had to unplug the pressure sensor and we were told no need. Are we missing something? should we unplug the pressure sensor or u guys think it is a software issue?
thank you

barteczekk
8th February, 2024, 10:27 PM
First of all. Upload ori file and mod. Did you remove dpf phisicaly? MUST be done!

Wysłane z mojego WP21 Ultra przy użyciu Tapatalka

YuriKokolev
9th February, 2024, 09:03 PM
First of all. Upload ori file and mod. Did you remove dpf phisicaly? MUST be done!

Wysłane z mojego WP21 Ultra przy użyciu Tapatalka
havent remove the DPF phisicaly yet, i will be doing it this weekend

barteczekk
11th February, 2024, 12:22 AM
ok. this should be done at begin. it looks like to much gas pressure.. send your file