PDA

View Full Version : Virgin or repair eeprom BCM Nissan

Col19
9th February, 2024, 08:00 AM
Hi friends, after trying to program a new key with blade using IM508 for Nissan Juke 2012, the car won't start anymore.

I would need help to virginize or repair the eeprom of the BCM, i am willing to pay for the service,

Number in glove box: [DC175CE59AEC]

THANKS.

Dainius1
10th February, 2024, 09:04 PM
hello, the same problem happened to me in the im608, I tried to add the key and the driver to the bcm, maybe you have an idea to buy a new bcm and program it at the dealer? I would be very grateful for any information.

Dainius1
11th February, 2024, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=Col19; 4691365]Sveiki draugai, pabandžius užprogramuoti naują raktą su ašmenimis naudojant IM508 Nissan Juke 2012, automobilis nebeužsiveda.

Man reikės pagalbos nekaltinant ar taisant BCM eeprom, esu pasirengęs mokėti už paslaugą,

Skaičius pirštinių dėžutėje: [DC175CE59AEC]

AČIŪ.[/CITATA]
I'm wondering if anyone has helped?

Col19
29th February, 2024, 02:24 PM
Hi dear friend, sorry for the delay, I tried everything, blank BCM, blank ECU, writing dump key directly in BCM... nothing works, the only logical solution seems to me to buy a new or compatible BCM from New the Nissan dealership.

Otherwise installed an emulator but the problem is that you have to add either a cable from the start relay to the key switch and sometimes a button, I doubt that the customer will not be delighted with the result.

Good job