PDA

View Full Version : How to program Peugeot 206 Remote Key?

peugeot pete
4th April, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hi can anyone tell me how I can reprograme a remote key for my Peugeot 206 2004.
The car only come with 1 key which does not have the buttons on for the remote locking. I have another key which I want to programe to the car so it will work the remote locking from the key fob.

It is a good spec car which has remote locking and the last owner said that the remote key got damaged!

I have a Launch X431 and a mvp key machine will these do the remote fuctions if I get the transponder code? Or will they only programe the key for starting the car? If not I take I would need something like peugeot planet is this correct?

Pete

andrew96
4th April, 2010, 08:43 PM
Hi
i have exactly the same , jist 1 spare key and no remote one.
what i have found so far is the transponder chip is ID46, and the remote transmitter from peugeot (6554 YV) seems not to have any numbers needed (like VIN) when ordering, so i figured as long as i can find the same remote with a ID46 chip in it can then be programed to the car by the peugeot planet system. I now have the right type second hand transmitter with the ID46 chip in.
So i am too wondering if i am correct and this will work. I have peugeot planet ariving soon and now have the code to get into the car with it so am hoping this will all work, am i correct with my thinking?
cheers
Andrew

carclima
4th April, 2010, 09:16 PM
Hi
i have exactly the same , jist 1 spare key and no remote one.
what i have found so far is the transponder chip is ID46, and the remote transmitter from peugeot (6554 YV) seems not to have any numbers needed (like VIN) when ordering, so i figured as long as i can find the same remote with a ID46 chip in it can then be programed to the car by the peugeot planet system. I now have the right type second hand transmitter with the ID46 chip in.
So i am too wondering if i am correct and this will work. I have peugeot planet ariving soon and now have the code to get into the car with it so am hoping this will all work, am i correct with my thinking?
cheers
Andrew

well guys Iam not sure that original remote have transponder chip inside..I think there is coil and chip inside..If you can check somehow that actualy transpo is inside then you find some original remote and folow the procedure for syncronization this remote with car..procedure is isrealy simple you can find it in any carrelated sw.like autodata/esi/tolerance..stuff like this..here it is (if you dont have sw) :

1 switch ignition ON
2 press and HOLD lock buton for 10 sec.on remote
3switch ignition OFF
4remove key from ignition
5 wait 5 sec
check operation of youre new remote

this proc. works perfect tested so many times when originaly remote lost code or synchronization..I am not sure in youre cases but somebody have to try it...

regards!

allstar
4th April, 2010, 09:18 PM
If the ID46 chip is been used you cant program it to other car.
You need brand new chip.
Second hand key with ID46 chips cant be reused.

andrew96
4th April, 2010, 09:38 PM
well guys Iam not sure that original remote have transponder chip inside..I think there is coil and chip inside..If you can check somehow that actualy transpo is inside then you find some original remote and folow the procedure for syncronization this remote with car..procedure is isrealy simple you can find it in any carrelated sw.like autodata/esi/tolerance..stuff like this..here it is (if you dont have sw) :

1 switch ignition ON
2 press and HOLD lock buton for 10 sec.on remote
3switch ignition OFF
4remove key from ignition
5 wait 5 sec
check operation of youre new remote

this proc. works perfect tested so many times when originaly remote lost code or synchronization..I am not sure in youre cases but somebody have to try it...

regards!

Hi carclima
as far as i am aware, as you say this is just to sync a key to the car that used to work with the car, it doesnt work if the key is 'new' to the car. i did try it just in case and it didnt work with a second hand key!
many thanks for the reply
Andrew

mikelgaldakao
4th April, 2010, 09:41 PM
I have the same problem :(

andrew96
4th April, 2010, 09:44 PM
If the ID46 chip is been used you cant program it to other car.
You need brand new chip.
Second hand key with ID46 chips cant be reused.

AHHH cheers, so basicly a new id46 blank transponder is needed and when you use peugeot planet to program a key what it does is write a new code TO the transponder chip?

This i did not know, i am new to this and just getting started!

How many transponders can the system program? i read somewhere it is max of 5, does anyone know if this is right?

what about the remote locking control? this appears ok to be paired with the car with peugeot Planet? does the car 'remember' the remote when peugeot planet accesses it?
Can more than one remote locking remote be remembered?

Many thanks for such prompt replys
Andrew

carclima
4th April, 2010, 11:12 PM
nope you didtn understand corectly..for all this sync proc.it is important that you use key what actualy CAN start the car..not some unautorized key..myne idea was to use youre original chip inside some used one remote ??of course you CANT synchronize remote with wrong key..so try it in this way,this sound workable to me dont you think so?

andrew96
5th April, 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi Carclima
yes i see what you are saying, i have got the good transponder chip from the working key and placed it in the remote key, then tried your method, but sadly no luck it didnt work.
was worth a try and thankyou for posting
regards
Andrew

Galee
7th April, 2010, 08:30 AM
Hi I need to do this also I have tried the resync but it does not work.
As I see it you buy a new uncut Peugeot key that has an ID46 transponder inside or get the remote type key then insert a new ID46 transponder and get it cut. And get the transponder code from one of the helpful members on here then programme it to the car with MVP or t300 or whatever programmer you have.

But what I think we all want to know is Peugeot Planet capable of programming in the remotes to the car or not? I don't know as I don't have it to test.
Galee

Galee
8th April, 2010, 08:44 PM
Hi Andrew has your Peugeot Planet turned up yet? any update on this info would be a great help.
Cheers

andrew96
9th April, 2010, 07:48 PM
Hi Andrew has your Peugeot Planet turned up yet? any update on this info would be a great help.
Cheers

Hi it turned up yesterday! have not had the time yet to load it on a pc and play! hopefully i might get time over the weekend!

I think the same, new transponder in a cut key should work! once i have it up and running i will post the results. this is all new to me so learning as i go!

cheers
Andrew

andrew96
9th April, 2010, 07:53 PM
Hi I need to do this also I have tried the resync but it does not work.
As I see it you buy a new uncut Peugeot key that has an ID46 transponder inside or get the remote type key then insert a new ID46 transponder and get it cut. And get the transponder code from one of the helpful members on here then programme it to the car with MVP or t300 or whatever programmer you have.

But what I think we all want to know is Peugeot Planet capable of programming in the remotes to the car or not? I don't know as I don't have it to test.
Galee

ps if your in the UK you can get new blank ID46 transponders at ?3.50 from hickleys (http://www.hickleys) , so hopefully these can be mated as well
Hickleys :: The Zed-Bull Transponder Machine - Special Transponders (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/zedbull_transponders.php)

Galee
9th April, 2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the link but Yep already got them and programmed working no probs just the remote key part to sort now! Let us know hoe you get on mate
Galee

andrew96
9th April, 2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the link but Yep already got them and programmed working no probs just the remote key part to sort now! Let us know hoe you get on mate
Galee

Did you have to do anything to the blank transponders ? or was just accessing the car and getting the car to pair to them?

Galee
9th April, 2010, 09:59 PM
I have pmed you explaining how I done it mate! It's easy as.

seeyoujimmy
11th April, 2010, 05:09 PM
hi guys

i have a slightly similar problem.

i actually have two keys for my multiplexed 206 (one with remote locking, one without remote locking).
i'm trying to make the second key work with remote locking using second hand fobs.
i have the blade and chip programmed already so i can access via the door locks and start the engine, my problem is i cannot get a used remote locking board to sync with my cars remote locking.

i've followed many procedures and cannot get it going.

any tips on how to identify what chip i need for RCL? my original has the markings 73373067C - i have another board with the same number and one with 73373067B which i can't get to sync either.

is it even possible to sync a used RCL board to a new car?

also, i tried to match a used transponder chip with PP2000 and it was rejected, so it looks like a new chip is needed but using that link above they are very cheap.

thanks

andrew96
11th April, 2010, 07:29 PM
My findings!
Well new transponders programed fine using the Peugeot Planet system, old used ones no chance!
once the transponders were mated the Planet system then said remote keys can be syncronised at any time WITHOUT the use of diagnostic equipment, it then goes on to explain put key in ignition and turn ignition on, within 10 seconds hold the LOCK button for 10 seconds, release and turn ignition off and remove key, wait 30 seconds then press lock unlock and it should work...

well i tried this with 2 second hand remotes and no joy! so all i can think of is similar to the im*obiliser programming where a new blank transponder is used i guess it needs a new unprogrammed remote bought new from peugeot! in my case it is part number 6554 YV at ?52.79 and when syncronising the ecu programs it to work, as i said like having to use blank im*obiliser chips!

Looks like i am going to have to get a remote from the dealer or cheaper ones from hickleys as they seem to be the cheapest
hope this makes sense
Cheers
Andrew

andrew96
11th April, 2010, 07:32 PM
hi guys

i have a slightly similar problem.

i actually have two keys for my multiplexed 206 (one with remote locking, one without remote locking).
i'm trying to make the second key work with remote locking using second hand fobs.
i have the blade and chip programmed already so i can access via the door locks and start the engine, my problem is i cannot get a used remote locking board to sync with my cars remote locking.

i've followed many procedures and cannot get it going.

any tips on how to identify what chip i need for RCL? my original has the markings 73373067C - i have another board with the same number and one with 73373067B which i can't get to sync either.

is it even possible to sync a used RCL board to a new car?

also, i tried to match a used transponder chip with PP2000 and it was rejected, so it looks like a new chip is needed but using that link above they are very cheap.

thanks

Hi
I have tried with second hand remotes (2) and none will sync, i am thinking they need to be virgin ones and then the ecu programs them when doing the sync thing, see my post above!
cheers

seeyoujimmy
11th April, 2010, 07:46 PM
hi

i pretty much came to that conclusion a couple of months when i tried this initially - i'm no longer wasting any more money on used fobs!

it seems you can get one cheaper than the dealer here Hickleys :: Keys and Remotes for Peugeot Vehicles (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_list.php?manu=28)

can you do me a favour, if you order one and get the RCL working can you post back/PM me to confirm?

it's not essential i get RCL for the spare key but i have ftted a pug alarm and it is de-armed using RCL so ideally i need a good spare.

thanks

andrew96
11th April, 2010, 07:53 PM
hi

i pretty much came to that conclusion a couple of months when i tried this initially - i'm no longer wasting any more money on used fobs!

it seems you can get one cheaper than the dealer here Hickleys :: Keys and Remotes for Peugeot Vehicles (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_list.php?manu=28)

can you do me a favour, if you order one and get the RCL working can you post back/PM me to confirm?

it's not essential i get RCL for the spare key but i have ftted a pug alarm and it is de-armed using RCL so ideally i need a good spare.

thanks

I agree handy to have RCL and mine just had the normal key as the remote one had been lost by the previous owner

I too am not buying any more second hand keys!

I will order one from hickleys as with postage vat it does work out ?10 cheaper at ?41.22, thats the cheapest so far!
will of course let you know how i get on as it seems there are quite a few people that want to know and no one has the answers.
cheers
Andrew

seeyoujimmy
11th April, 2010, 08:21 PM
thanks mate.

well, if the virgin RCL fob works straight off using the syncing procedure then i think we've come to a fairly solid conclusion!

cheers

zorantod
11th April, 2010, 08:34 PM
I have the same problem!!!!!

seeyoujimmy
14th April, 2010, 09:14 PM
I have the same problem!!!!!

what problem do you have?

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 02:02 PM
2 brand new remote keyfobs obtained, and still am unable to get them to work on the car, this is so fustrating, how on earth do you get new remote keyfobs to work? anyone know rocket science? i am sure thats simpler!

Hickleys the remote supliers can't help as i didnt buy programming equipment off of them (even though peugeot planet quite clearly states no diagnostic equipment is required to program the remote controls) , all they can do is confirm i bought the right ones!

peugeot planet screen says...

Synchronise the high frequency remote controls.
procedure :

1) Switch off the ignition.
2) wait one minute without pressing the buttons of any remote control.
3) insert a key in the steering lock, turn it to ignition positive (ING+).
4) within ten seconds press the locking button for 10 seconds.
5) switch off the ignition and take out the key.
6) repeat the procedure with the other keys from point Number 3, otherwise move on to point number 7.
7) wait 30 seconds, the remote controls are active.

this procedure can be used at any time and without using diagnostic equipment.

WARNING pressing one of the buttons of a remote control while it is desyncronised results in the switching of the built-in
systems interface to antiscanning mode for one minute
Resynchronisation is prohibited during this phase

busaman
15th April, 2010, 06:34 PM
2 brand new remote keyfobs obtained, and still am unable to get them to work on the car, this is so fustrating, how on earth do you get new remote keyfobs to work? anyone know rocket science? i am sure thats simpler!

Hickleys the remote supliers can't help as i didnt buy programming equipment off of them (even though peugeot planet quite clearly states no diagnostic equipment is required to program the remote controls) , all they can do is confirm i bought the right ones!

peugeot planet screen says...

Synchronise the high frequency remote controls.
procedure :

1) Switch off the ignition.
2) wait one minute without pressing the buttons of any remote control.
3) insert a key in the steering lock, turn it to ignition positive (ING+).
4) within ten seconds press the locking button for 10 seconds.
5) switch off the ignition and take out the key.
6) repeat the procedure with the other keys from point Number 3, otherwise move on to point number 7.
7) wait 30 seconds, the remote controls are active.

this procedure can be used at any time and without using diagnostic equipment.

WARNING pressing one of the buttons of a remote control while it is desyncronised results in the switching of the built-in
systems interface to antiscanning mode for one minute
Resynchronisation is prohibited during this phase

the keys have to be programmed to the car before it will accept the remote.

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 07:03 PM
the keys have to be programmed to the car before it will accept the remote.

yep, immobiliser chips are programmed first, then at the end the description of how to syncronise the remote part comes up, but it still will not work even with the immobiliser chips programed and able to start the car

cheers
Andrew

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 09:05 PM
S U C E S S ! ! ! !

I was using standard im*obiliser chips i programmed the other day to the car before the remote fobs arrived. when the new remotes arrived i changed the im*obiliser chips for the ones i had already programmed and then using peugeot planet programmed them back to the car and the remotes would not syncronise.

Tonight i looked at the new (unpaired) im*obliser chips that came in the remote keys... and SUPRISE they contained different data to the normal (unpaired) chip with no remote!

so i then put the new im*obiliser chip that came with the remote fob back into the remote fob, used planet to pair (and lock) the im*obiliser chip to the car, then right after did the remote pairing sequence, waited 30 seconds and pressed the lock key! IT WORKED!!!! i now have a remote key paired!

boy i am happy! taken all day but it works!

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 09:27 PM
SUMMERY

second hand remote key with second hand immobiliser chip..... NO

secondhand remote with new immobiliser chip..... will only work if the immobiliser chip is pre programmed for remote key, a standard key one or a new one wont tell the ECU there is a remote and therefore wont work!

NEW REMOTE WITH NEW IMMOBILISER CHIP INSTALLED NEW OUT OF THE PACKET.... this works! first it has to have immobiliser chip programmed to car using diagnostic equipment, then the syncronising bit using the ignition on and pressing the lock button works!

Galee
15th April, 2010, 09:31 PM
Well done Andrew! just need to sort mine out now some how!

seeyoujimmy
15th April, 2010, 10:55 PM
cool.

if i buy a new immo chip and put this into my used RCL keyfob, plug it into PP2000 and do the key learning - do you reckon the RCL will now work with this keyfob?

i.e., my current immo chip from my spare key comes from a non RCL keyfob.

or do i need a new RCL fob with a new immo chip?

cheers

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 11:03 PM
cool.

if i buy a new im*o chip and put this into my used RCL keyfob, plug it into PP2000 and do the key learning - do you reckon the RCL will now work with this keyfob?

NO if its a standard blank one, IT HAS to be one for a remote keyfob as these have different data in them to a non remote imobilliser chip, i am now trying to find somewhere that sells 'blank' imobilliser chips that work with remote keys

i.e., my current im*o chip from my spare key comes from a non RCL keyfob.

NO DEFINATELT THAT WONT WORK

or do i need a new RCL fob with a new im*o chip?

YES that at the moment is the best option, if you want to pm me with your vin number i can tell you which remote key you need as there are different versions of them too!

cheers[/QUOTE]

seeyoujimmy
15th April, 2010, 11:11 PM
hey

i need keyfob 6554.YL, i found that on service box a while back.

if you find anywhere that sells the pre-coded remote immo chips then that'd be great to know.

thanks for posting your findings.

andrew96
15th April, 2010, 11:19 PM
hey

i need keyfob 6554.YL, i found that on service box a while back.

if you find anywhere that sells the pre-coded remote im*o chips then that'd be great to know.

thanks for posting your findings.

cheapest i can find if your in the UK is this

Hickleys :: Find the Key you Need (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_menu.php)

and then type in 6554yl
its the complete unit at ?29.13 plus vat and post, but cheaper than peugeot at ?52.62 plus vat!

still looking for the immobiliser chip precoded

seeyoujimmy
17th April, 2010, 01:15 PM
how much was the total cost for your new key?

andrew96
18th April, 2010, 01:42 AM
mine (HVRM69)was ?29.13, i ordered 2 so that was ?58.26 , then there was postage of ?5.95 then the VAT
so my 2 keys come to ?75.45 delivered

yours (HVRM70) from them will be ?29.13 plus ?5.95, then plus VAT
so thats ?41.21 total delivered

Peugeot price for your key ?52.62 plus VAT = ?61.83 and you have to pick it up yourself at a peugeot garage

hope that helps
cheers
Andrew

seeyoujimmy
18th April, 2010, 02:34 PM
thanks, andrew.

i got the prices for the key but couldn't find a postage cost without signing up to the site.
will do this at some point before i sell my PP2000.

andrew96
18th April, 2010, 04:34 PM
I had some parts off them a year ago and they used to charge ?3.95 postage, but now it seems to have gone up to ?5.95, but still overall seems to be the cheapest i can find on the net

soulconnect
14th June, 2010, 01:02 AM
S U C E S S ! ! ! !

I was using standard im*obiliser chips i programmed the other day to the car before the remote fobs arrived. when the new remotes arrived i changed the im*obiliser chips for the ones i had already programmed and then using peugeot planet programmed them back to the car and the remotes would not syncronise.

Tonight i looked at the new (unpaired) im*obliser chips that came in the remote keys... and SUPRISE they contained different data to the normal (unpaired) chip with no remote!

so i then put the new im*obiliser chip that came with the remote fob back into the remote fob, used planet to pair (and lock) the im*obiliser chip to the car, then right after did the remote pairing sequence, waited 30 seconds and pressed the lock key! IT WORKED!!!! i now have a remote key paired!

Hi

I am in your same situation have both 73373067B and 73373067C and I think I mixed them all up when changing into the fob. I think I have right one in fob as I dont have engine immobolizer fault showing on display screen. But I cant seem to lock or unlock the doors with remote or program them even though the code for immob is accepted by pp2000.

soulconnect
17th June, 2010, 11:06 PM
mine (HVRM69)was ?29.13, i ordered 2 so that was ?58.26 , then there was postage of ?5.95 then the VAT
so my 2 keys come to ?75.45 delivered

yours (HVRM70) from them will be ?29.13 plus ?5.95, then plus VAT
so thats ?41.21 total delivered

Peugeot price for your key ?52.62 plus VAT = ?61.83 and you have to pick it up yourself at a peugeot garage

hope that helps
cheers
Andrew

Andrew

I am about to order from hickley's but which one do I order for my car and whats the difference between them both (HVRM69 & HVRM70)?

Vin is VF32DNFUR42857190

rayjay
6th July, 2010, 04:18 PM
azaing info contained in this string of posts

Foblas
8th July, 2010, 04:20 PM
hi all, i have a problem. My used peugeot 406 car goes without RCL card into key. I buy used RCL card from another 406new and try to learn it to auto but but nothing happened. RCL is radio.
Is it possible to learn RCL card from another car to my? I wath remote lock/unlock doors function get works.

Thanks in advice and sorry for my english ))

jgy6000
8th July, 2010, 04:21 PM
is it an IR remote?

Foblas
9th July, 2010, 11:31 AM
is it an IR remote?
RCL is radio.

fakemail1uk
17th August, 2010, 04:30 PM
Hi Andrew,

I am in a similar position to Jimmy in that my 206 has one RCL key and one standard key, and both are fully functional with the car immobilizer. By reading through your findings I think the following procedure should work, but can you have a look to see if you think this will work?

Firstly I will buy a 2nd had RCL key from ebay and discard the ID46 chip from it. I will temporarily transfer the ID46 chip from my working remote key and place into the ebay key and use this combination to program the RCL on the ebay key. Now I will put the ID46 from this ebay key back into the original remote key.

Thus far I have my two original keys (one remote version and one plain version), and an ebay key with a correctly programmed remote but no ID46. So now I can transplant the ID46 from my plain key and put into the ebay key.

The ebay key now has a valid remote, but the transponder that is inside it is one without the RCL coding. Do you think this key will be OK in normal use without causing any issues when trying to start the car? I would imagine the car would just think it has been started with a non-remote key but would this cause any problems?

NO if its a standard blank one, IT HAS to be one for a remote keyfob as these have different data in them to a non remote imobilliser chip, i am now trying to find somewhere that sells 'blank' imobilliser chips that work with remote keys

NO DEFINATELT THAT WONT WORK

YES that at the moment is the best option, if you want to pm me with your vin number i can tell you which remote key you need as there are different versions of them too!
cheers[/QUOTE]

Nicowico
18th August, 2010, 10:04 AM
if you want to pm me with your vin number i can tell you which remote key you need as there are different versions of them too!

cheers[/QUOTE]

My VIN is VF38C4HXF81368854.

Can you tell me which remote key I need?

andrew96
22nd August, 2010, 04:56 PM
Andrew

I am about to order from hickley's but which one do I order for my car and whats the difference between them both (HVRM69 & HVRM70)?

Vin is VF32DNFUR42857190

Hi sorry for delay, i will find out for you which one it is, the difference is the code they emmit i believe.

bear with me will find out which one within 24 hours
cheers
Andrew

andrew96
22nd August, 2010, 04:57 PM

Can you tell me which remote key I need?[/QUOTE]

yep will do, will find out within 24 hours, sorry for the delay as i have not been following the thread for a while

cheers
Andrew

andrew96
22nd August, 2010, 05:13 PM
Hi Andrew,

I am in a similar position to Jimmy in that my 206 has one RCL key and one standard key, and both are fully functional with the car immobilizer. By reading through your findings I think the following procedure should work, but can you have a look to see if you think this will work?

Firstly I will buy a 2nd had RCL key from ebay and discard the ID46 chip from it. I will temporarily transfer the ID46 chip from my working remote key and place into the ebay key and use this combination to program the RCL on the ebay key. Now I will put the ID46 from this ebay key back into the original remote key.

Thus far I have my two original keys (one remote version and one plain version), and an ebay key with a correctly programmed remote but no ID46. So now I can transplant the ID46 from my plain key and put into the ebay key.

The ebay key now has a valid remote, but the transponder that is inside it is one without the RCL coding. Do you think this key will be OK in normal use without causing any issues when trying to start the car? I would imagine the car would just think it has been started with a non-remote key but would this cause any problems?

hi
i think i see what you are doing, you are trying to assioate 2 remotes with one id46 chip, but the problem here is only 1 id46 chip, when you get the car to recognise the id46 chip, it knows only one remote is assioated with it, so therefore the FIRST remote you syncronise with the car after will be the only one it knows, the second remote then wont be recognised on the syncronising procedure, so you still will have only 1 remote key and another remote key that wont syncronise and therefore wont work, you can of course put the NON REMOTE id46 chip into the second remote and the car will then start using that, but that id46 chip will NOT have a remote assioated with it in its programming and therefore will not remote control the car

hope that makes sense!
cheers
Andrew

andrew96
23rd August, 2010, 12:40 AM

Can you tell me which remote key I need?

Hi, yours from the VIN is peugeot part number 6554RA

Price in the UK from a peugeot dealer is ?43.73, plus VAT it is ?51.38

From Hickleys it is HVRM79 and is priced at ?48.97 + VAT

so for you its looking like a dealer price is the cheapest!
hope this helps

Andrew

andrew96
23rd August, 2010, 12:46 AM
Andrew

Vin is VF32DNFUR42857190

Hi, yours from the VIN is peugeot part number 6554YR (same as mine was)

Price in the UK from a peugeot dealer is ?53.78, plus VAT it is ?63.19

From Hickleys it is HVRM70 and is priced at ?62.00 + VAT

so for you its looking like a dealer price is the cheapest!
hope this helps

dont know why hickleys prices have risen sooooo much!

The difference between the HVRM69 and HVRM70 is if your car has foglights or not, without fogs its the HVRM69 one and emits a different code to the HVRM70 which is the later remote for cars with foglights, seems the foglights fitted was also the same time the remotes changed, outside physically the 2 remotes are the same, its the electronics that differ and hence getting the right one for the car.

cheers
Andrew

andrew96
23rd August, 2010, 12:57 AM
i seem to have taken over with all my posts! http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

If anyone wants any more checking done fron the VIN then PLEASE send me a private message as well as then i get a email telling me, otherwise i do tend to forget to check back here as mine is now all sorted but i will still help others if i know about it

cheers
Andrew

Nicowico
25th August, 2010, 10:32 PM
S U C E S S ! ! ! !

Bought 2 remote fobs with 2 im*obilizer and 2 remote chips from the dealer and did like you said with PP2000 and it WORKS. Thank you very much. Now I havw 2 remote keys, 1 for me and 1 for my wife.

fakemail1uk
15th September, 2010, 05:17 PM
hi
i think i see what you are doing, you are trying to assioate 2 remotes with one id46 chip, but the problem here is only 1 id46 chip, when you get the car to recognise the id46 chip, it knows only one remote is assioated with it, so therefore the FIRST remote you syncronise with the car after will be the only one it knows, the second remote then wont be recognised on the syncronising procedure, so you still will have only 1 remote key and another remote key that wont syncronise and therefore wont work, you can of course put the NON REMOTE id46 chip into the second remote and the car will then start using that, but that id46 chip will NOT have a remote assioated with it in its programming and therefore will not remote control the car

hope that makes sense!
cheers
Andrew

Yes Andrew I think I see what you mean. Each ID46 chip has a unique code and each remote transmitter I presume also has some form of unique code. The car's ECU must know which combination of remote and ID46 code are paired together, so only one ID46 can be registered to one remote code. Ahh well I guess my only option is to get a new remote version ID46 programmed to the car :-(

So guess what my next question is.. anyone in Bham have a PPS2000? lol!

Foblas
18th January, 2011, 11:01 AM
I learn used key for my peugeot 406 with no problem.(1 button key fob)
Bought second hand key with transponder and remote(radio).
First try - was only to learn remote for my car, but no success.
Then i try to learn used transponder+remote and it works fine!
So its really remote and ID46 transponder are paired together.
I hope this information will be useful to someone who has no remote for his peugeot.

zorok999
4th March, 2011, 11:11 PM
>So its really remote and ID46 transponder are paired together

So please can anybody confirm, that it is not possible to sync a used ID46 transponder key with a different Citroen/Peugeot car??

Checked it. The used transponder cannot be activated via Lexia.

Rob Turbo
22nd June, 2012, 11:00 PM
I've just been caught out by this, my 307 had a broken button on the remote circuit board and both buttons missing from the case so bought a second hand key, swapped my blade and transponder over then spent 3 days trying to pair the remote!!

In the end I swapped a button on to the old circuit board and put it in the new case, now working fine.

Is the motorola chip in on the remote something that you could read/write? Maybe if you could get a virgin file for it you could virginise the remote and reprogram it with a new transponder, would make it a cheaper job.

shakeelb
12th October, 2012, 04:49 PM
hi
does any one has some referrence about the motorola chip

neno11
14th October, 2012, 10:27 AM
I searched for any datasheet about this Motorola chip but didn't find anything. I concluded that this is waste of time because, first, it's probably one time programmable chip and second if i buy new blank chip i have to prepare blank chip with some special Motorola programmer which is not cheap.
So cheaper is to buy aftermarket remote like this from Voraus. If you take more pieces you can get better price, maybe better then 40USD per piece and at the end have new remote. They have more types, RK1,2,3,4.
Peugeot 307 2 Button Remote Key - Buy Peugeot Remote,Peugeot Smart Key,Auto Remote Key Product on Alibaba.com (http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/489903964/Peugeot_307_2_button_remote_key.html)

mihotd
8th February, 2013, 09:12 AM
This chip (510164/75078020) is not OTP, it is flash. Programmer is cheap. Problem is that you must have some HEX to load in it ...

Master01
8th February, 2013, 11:51 AM
Where I can buy programmer?

mihotd
28th February, 2013, 11:10 AM
It is ordinary HC08 core chip.
Solution for the whole problem will be available soon.

There is another thread in the forum started by me named "Reusing old Peugeot/Citroen remotes".
It is almost everything about the matter there.

rob h
23rd February, 2018, 09:21 PM
Peugeot 206cc 2001
Bsi siemens, 95160 k-line.
Remote 2 buttons.

Transponder, from the remote key, is lost.
Only org remote still works.!!!!!!
2 keys in org, dump. Loaded in Tango.
1 pcf7941 id: Unknown
2 pcf7936 id: Known

Then i added a new pcf7936 transponder to this dump, on position 3.
Car starts, but remote stopped working.

Why does this key:3 stop the old remote from working?
The old keys are still in there.

I tried adding remote manualy, but failed.
Writing back old dump, restores remote.
Only programming the new transponder, does not work either.
I assume that the Pcf7941 is a key with transponder on pcb.
And the pcf7936, is with the seperate, remaining remote.

kleidaras
23rd February, 2018, 09:31 PM
206 2001 can't have 7941 remote key

Στάλθηκε από το F3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

kleidaras
23rd February, 2018, 09:34 PM
Also remote maybe have lost synchronize because you unplug the bsi. But now because you don't have original transponder you can't synchronize back

newone
23rd February, 2018, 10:05 PM
no1 is flip,no2 is your remote,i do not think you can save the remote,just program a new remote maybe?

rob h
23rd February, 2018, 10:13 PM

My mistake,
This car uses pcf7946, and pcf7936.
However, the transpondery guide does list a 206, with pcf7941.

I never unplugged the bsi.
Reading and writing by obd, using Smok.

So it has to be, the missing transponder. Even if it is still in the eeprom data!

I am now looking for a new remote key, with matching transponder.
Some, have seperate transponder, and some on pcb.
Not sure wich one i need.

kleidaras
23rd February, 2018, 10:20 PM
206 2001 never have 7946. All this can have only 7936. I have use only original remote on this car. Original remote always have 7936 separate transponder.

kleidaras
23rd February, 2018, 10:24 PM
Rob h if you want send me vin with pm to tell you what is the original part number from remote your car have

rob h
23rd February, 2018, 10:44 PM
Thanks, that would be great, here it is:

SW vers.: 24.1
HW Ref.: 9646777380
Prod Ref.: 9646777380
Manufacture SIEMENS
VIN VF32DRFNF42490676

kleidaras
23rd February, 2018, 10:48 PM
No problem. Tomorrow morning i let you know.. Also i think i have done a 206 with kd and work but i don't remember if is cc or no and what year. I look my notes and tell you.

newone
23rd February, 2018, 11:38 PM
if i remember correct 206 its a total joke,uses 6 diferrent remotes depending year and fog lights,keydiy has some coverage but not all

kleidaras
24th February, 2018, 08:46 AM
Thanks, that would be great, here it is:

SW vers.: 24.1
HW Ref.: 9646777380
Prod Ref.: 9646777380
Manufacture SIEMENS
VIN VF32DRFNF42490676

Genuine Part Number: 6554YR

on this i have use kd 206cc remote and work

nicolas2015
25th February, 2018, 12:14 AM
Any advice where to buy blank remote key + transponder id 46 for peugeot 307 2002, good quality, already have a chinese one but different to original key.Many thanks.

rob h
25th February, 2018, 07:11 PM
I looked to the keydiy option.
Not sure which to get.
There are B series, with seperate transponder.
And NB, those with transponder on remote print.

Only B serie listed, is the 1 button remote, with pcf7935 transponder.
And there is a NB 2 button diplayed with va2 blade, instead of ne73.

I will try these both.

If this fails, i will go for the 6554YR remote.

kleidaras
25th February, 2018, 08:38 PM
Original have separate transponder but on kd need choose nb series 206cc

kleidaras
25th February, 2018, 08:39 PM
The remote with one button it supposed work on older 206 before 2001 but Ufcorce not work because also need married transponder

kleidaras
25th February, 2018, 08:41 PM
You need this https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180225/6cfb083cbb0a6a49541068974393aba3.jpg

rob h
9th March, 2018, 07:10 PM
I programmed the keydiy key today.
Remote worked instant, after programming this key.

This 206cc came with ne73, in menu pictured with va2.

kleidaras
9th March, 2018, 08:39 PM
You try synchronize remote? This remote work on this car i have use it. Photo is wrong.

rob h
9th March, 2018, 09:42 PM
There a 2 PSA 206 options.
The one va2 in your picture, worked.
The one with the Ne73 blade did not.

So your picture is the correct menu choice for this car.

I programmed the pcb transponder, pulled out key.
Then pressed a button, and the remote simply worked.

No special synch proces needed.

I used the vvdi2, with xhorse keys, which works same as keydiy.

Perfect, thank you for your help,