PDA

View Full Version : fiat id48 key programming with SBB clone

paul_12345
4th April, 2010, 04:12 PM
Just got my pin code from the bsi and my sbb clone allows me to login and has reprogrammed my key and removed a key I didn't have.

But I wanted to program another key but it wont let me, keeps saying aquisition failed authentication failed is does this with a used key and a new blank key.

Does this mean both keys are locked?? will something like the ad900 clone unlock at least the factory blank key, if so would this then work with the sbb or would I just use the ad900 with the bsi dump to program the key?

Or do you have to use ad900 or silimar with the bsi dump to program the transponder then use a SBB or similar to program the key into the car?

Cheers

allstar
4th April, 2010, 09:24 PM
If the chip is locked probably you cant program it.
If you have dump of ecu you can use gambit or zed bull to program it.
I dont think ad900 will help ( if it is a clone ).

adil_007
5th April, 2010, 02:10 PM
Just got my pin code from the bsi and my sbb clone allows me to login and has reprogrammed my key and removed a key I didn't have.

But I wanted to program another key but it wont let me, keeps saying aquisition failed authentication failed is does this with a used key and a new blank key.

Does this mean both keys are locked?? will something like the ad900 clone unlock at least the factory blank key, if so would this then work with the sbb or would I just use the ad900 with the bsi dump to program the key?

Or do you have to use ad900 or silimar with the bsi dump to program the transponder then use a SBB or similar to program the key into the car?

Cheers
HI,
PLEASE CHECK HOW MANY KEYS CAN BE PROGRAMMED IN THE CAR. YOU MAY BE PROGRAMMING MORE KEYS TO THE CAR SYSTEM. AND ALSO CHECK HOW MANY KEYS ARE ALREADY PROGRAMMED IN THE CAR

Ashraf6119
5th April, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hi

As far as i can remember you can program up to 8 keys.

Yes, it could be the Transponder Chip you are using for the second key it could be its locked or wrong chip, you can check that with your AD900.

Hope This Helps

Ash

jimthejock
5th April, 2010, 05:59 PM
have you precoded the key from the dump ? if you have not the key will not work... your key programmes as it has already started the car and has the precode in it

duncker
29th April, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hi,

I'm also looking for a right way to program ID48 crypto Megamos.

I have get such information that ID48 can't be reprogrammed at all. Does anybody know if this is really true?

I have asked this by a professional locksmith and he said that the problem is getting the right (precoded for only your car) chip. He told me also that chips are very hard to find...

As you all know ID48 chips are available from the market but I have been told that these are not suitable for FIAT system. I don't know this for sure but this is what I have heard from locksmith.

I really hope this is not the truth?

I guess the main problem is that precoding. For this operation you will need at least VIN- number of the car...and surely something else too?
Is it possible to do with eeprom dump file and exactly how this is could be done?

As far as I know this precoding must be done with combination of VIN/PIN etc...? I have no idea how they do it in the factory/dealer. Does anybody know? I think that this is the big secret of the manufactor?

If it is possible to do by programming from eeprom dump, let us also know the right way.

Maybe somebody has better knowledge?

yieme
29th April, 2010, 11:41 AM
fiat id48 precoding has been operated by the factory.
you can use a unlocked id48 chip,wirte chip id to bsi(93c66).

duncker
29th April, 2010, 12:58 PM
Yieme,

Many thanks...interesting.

...but I didn't catch everything...

If I understood correct, this factory precoding won't matter?
So you can use BLANK AND VIRGIN chips anyway? Sure about this?

I have heard that these chips will be locked when try to programm it? So the process won't go ahead after chip will locking itself?

If this is true, there are lots of locksmiths who don't have glue on this???

wrong or right...?

duncker
29th April, 2010, 01:18 PM
I forgot to mention few things:

Yieme, that picture of yours, what software is it?

Is the procedure same with Eeprom 93LC56B? I guess 93C66 is different (LC56B is 256Kb and C66 using bigger dump)?

yieme
29th April, 2010, 02:41 PM
93c66 inside bsi.
use zedqx read id48.
There are two ways to program the fiat keys:
1,order the keys from the factory,then do it with t300
2.Write a key with a chinese equipment ,in bsi(93c66)
The information of 48id is written into 93c66,and the information of the 93c66 is written into 48id ,too.

ssemmedo
2nd May, 2010, 05:00 AM
i have a t300 and i brackdown the programming becouse t300 ask me to press the buttons in the key. the buttons were not ok and i interromp the programming. now non key are working.
i try tro reprogram the key many times and i can?t. any help?? i have the dump from the ecu flash and eeprom.

Amrullah
2nd May, 2010, 05:08 AM
hi, can some one else help me to get anything from this!
i am indonesian, what about you?:pepsi::beer:

Amrullah
2nd May, 2010, 05:09 AM
sorry im so glad

kavan
2nd May, 2010, 10:46 AM
i use zed-bull for the fiat id48, get the dump for the bsi, 93c66 the get the pin code with zed-bull and then it allows you to precode a standard id48 chip. once precoded you have to use diagnostic equipment to program in the key to the car.
not really worth making a spare key but for a lost key situation it is.

paul_12345
6th May, 2010, 10:48 PM
can a ad900 clone precode a key?

I've got a ad900 clone, but in the make transponder from eprom section it says;

Transponder type: precoded megamos crypto
Transponder has to be matched with car using diagnositc device

I've tried loading the eprom and writing to a blank id48 but it said failed.

In the manuals it says it can preprogram a transponder using a precoded transonder??? But if t300/sbb is needed to program the key into the car and you need a precoded key whats the ad900 doing??

rayjay
3rd July, 2010, 12:02 PM
can somebody post the information that was used to precode so that we can see it. yes we know that all cars are different on the precode but this is very confusing. so if we could see this it wld help. also what is the correct sequence for adding a blank fiat key from china with a id48 inside?

ajatochaveiro
3rd July, 2010, 12:40 PM
OK friend that system type and this bsi that you wants to program ? bsi Delphi or marelli ? one and thing and correct if the chip not has precod you not manages to work that car. now if you use the chip that stopped to working in this car that you is program he comes back to work in this same car and alone you program him again.

paul_12345
4th July, 2010, 05:13 PM
can somebody post the information that was used to precode so that we can see it. yes we know that all cars are different on the precode but this is very confusing. so if we could see this it wld help. also what is the correct sequence for adding a blank fiat key from china with a id48 inside?

You need to read the eprom, to precode the transpnder you need something like zed-bull to do it from the eprom dump, then you can program the transponder into the car using a sbb etc

rayjay
23rd July, 2010, 09:39 AM
paul reading your posts you dont know how to precode as you are getting errors.
can we see the dump and precode?

djorgensen
3rd December, 2010, 07:38 PM
I have the same problem

I have a dump and got the pin code from ICC, but each time I try and program a transponder (from another fiat) in, it reports aquisition failed authentication failed

If I need to get some blank ID48's wheres the best place to get them?

Tar

dam495
4th December, 2010, 11:55 AM
OK friend that system type and this bsi that you wants to program ? bsi Delphi or marelli ? one and thing and correct if the chip not has precod you not manages to work that car. now if you use the chip that stopped to working in this car that you is program he comes back to work in this same car and alone you program him again.
fala ai chaveiro ajato , meu msn e dam495495@hotmail.com

adiciona ai no caso de ambos termos duvida a respeito de um servi?o ou outro em rela?ao a chaves codificadas, blz

djorgensen
4th December, 2010, 09:14 PM
Would something like work?
HONDA ID 48 Transponder Chip(including 10 pcs) (http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/honda-id-48-transponder-chip-10pcs-lot-1723.html)

Thanks

Rodent
4th December, 2010, 10:13 PM
To clarify..

If you have the dump from a Fiat BSI then with genuine equipment you can:

Pull the pin code
Precode a blank ID48 transponder
Program this transponder to the BSI along with any other existing keys from that vehicle

You cannot unlock a Fiat ID48 transponder so throw it in the bin or find another and make a pair of earrings for the wife, cheap Christmas present but she won't know what they are used for really!

With cloned equipment you may or may not be able to do the above - you pays yer money and you takes yer chance......you can still make the earrings though.

Whatever kit you use - remember to wait for 15 minutes after reinstalling the BSI and reconnecting the battery before trying to program or it may fail regardless of what equipment you are using.

djorgensen
7th December, 2010, 01:54 PM
When I tried to get a blank ID48 from Hickleys they told me it wont work on a Fiat.

What I dont understand is what is a blank ID48, i.e. why are some sold as Honda ID48s and VW ID48s, etc

paul_12345
7th December, 2010, 04:36 PM
When I tried to get a blank ID48 from Hickleys they told me it wont work on a Fiat.

What I dont understand is what is a blank ID48, i.e. why are some sold as Honda ID48s and VW ID48s, etc

precoded to work for them vehicles, you need a true blank id48

Rodent
7th December, 2010, 10:07 PM
Basically if you get normal T6/ID48 virgin transponders from any source they will work on Fiats but you MUST precode the chip first.

Just make sure you get T6 and not VAG CAN ID48s they definitely won't work.

I have bought them from Hickleys many times so maybe you should just ask them for T6/ID48s that you are going to precode for a FIat and they will understand what you need.

urcarpc
28th April, 2013, 11:35 PM
vag can is glass transponder. fiat id48 is ceramic

paul_12345
28th April, 2013, 11:50 PM
vag can is glass transponder. fiat id48 is ceramic

Most fiat keys only come with round holes for id48 glass transponders

urcarpc
2nd July, 2013, 04:37 PM
Most fiat keys only come with round holes for id48 glass transponders

Yes u can have both ceramic and glass. Im working on a punto now, im going to test a magic I & II id48 on it and see if I can code it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

iozo
2nd July, 2013, 09:46 PM
most fiat and iveco is ID48 glass chip , made many times , read dump from bsi , whit effi or original zed bull , precode the transponder and whit calculated pin program transponder to car,whit sbb t300 etc.. if you don`t have obd diagnostics use key to dump, write it to memory device and you are ready to start the car .

tisser
26th July, 2013, 10:13 PM
TRY TO DO WITH SUPER AD900 CLONE UNLOCK 48 AND ENTER PINCODE WITH T300+ and done i think

mrchip
8th January, 2019, 10:22 AM
most fiat and iveco is ID48 glass chip , made many times , read dump from bsi , whit effi or original zed bull , precode the transponder and whit calculated pin program transponder to car,whit sbb t300 etc.. if you don`t have obd diagnostics use key to dump, write it to memory device and you are ready to start the car .

all key lost ( fiat id48 ), I have used key from scrapyard, can i key data ( from used key) write in BSi ? and start the car whith that used key ?

iozo
8th January, 2019, 10:24 AM
Not posible to use second hand transponder

Bllinda
8th January, 2019, 10:31 AM
You can only unlock it and use it ....