PDA

View Full Version : Broken Bosch MG1CS032

Hallahub
12th February, 2024, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone, I own a Peugeot 208 1.2 100hp with Bosch mgics032 ECU, back in march 2023 I upgraded the turbo (Garrett) and injectors with the 155hp engine, also I sent the ECU to a tuning company to read the original configuration. During July 2023, the car had original software but upgraded engine parts (big turbo and Injectors) and it was running totally fine, during an update with diagbox (original software of Peugeot) the update failed leaving the car with no flash memory and no possibility to dialog with other ECU or diagbox. I went to the same guy which made the backup in march 23 and asked to restore the original config. The ECU recovered but I started to feel the engine strange with loss of power around 2000pm. In December 2023 I removed the garret turbo and injectors and restored the car back to original with Borgwarner turbo but since then the car goes into limp mode due to overboot pressure, the ECU can't open the wastegate anymore. I spoke with some tuning guys and they said that Bosch MG1 ECUs lose the ability to self adapt to the sensors and actuators of the car and simply won't learn the waste gate positions anymore when you shut the engine off. The ECU seems to be stuck with the old garret actuator which is a bit different than the borgwarner. the only solution for them is to buy a new ECU for 710€ in Peugeot. Do you have any idea? I can send the backup file read with dimtronic/dimsport tool. Please help me I am without the car since 2 months.