PDA

View Full Version : Renault Espace UCH modul problem

zszoli
15th February, 2024, 12:49 PM
Hi,

Renault Espace IV
2005 year
2.2dci 150ps

The car does not recognize the card. With Renolink, the UCH module does not see isk and pin codes. Is there any way to find out the isk number? From the chassis number or from the contents of the ecu? I am attaching the eeprom content of the UCH module.

jodge
15th February, 2024, 05:45 PM
the eep dump is damaged. I saw few of them the RET recognizing them as "virgin"
Personally i avoiding those cars if you toching something on the left side on the right side something else falling apart.

The easy way if you have at least one orig card try to find another UCH (bcose the orig probably damaged that's why wiped the eep)
Put in the car and virginize with RET and learn to the car. But you need RET, fully funcioning card reader (both microswitch!!!) and at least one working card. In that way you cannot deal with the ESL, ECU... whatever bcose everything learning together.
but again the espace is one of the worst renault ever. If you doing everything fine still could be huge headache for sure

zszoli
15th February, 2024, 10:15 PM
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, I only have Renolink. If I put in a used ecu, UCH, ESL and card, can it work like that?

The UCH was cleared by a "mechanic", that's why it became like this. Is there any way to find out the ISK number? Can it be included in the ECU?
I wonder if UCH could be taught again with the ISK number.

jodge
16th February, 2024, 03:46 AM
Theoretically could be working but you still have to deal with the dash, airbag, abs (probably others dependeing the extras) too
i don't think the mechanics can clear the UCH unless he have RET or phisically take out the UCH and soldering out the eeprom and wiping. Normal diags unable to doing something like that
Can be in the ECU but i don't have info about it, with the RET is far to easy changing i never dealt with that way sorry